• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Washington ( 10.5 ) at Boston ( -10.5 ) —- T: 230.5
    1:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -3 ) at Memphis ( 3 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 5.5 ) at Phoenix ( -5.5 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( -9 ) at Brooklyn ( 9 ) —- T: 236.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Orlando ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kyastanley1

On the early slate since Tremont Waters is starting is he the better play than Wanamaker?

• Petergunz82

Any news on AD for early slate?

• zeeshan2

@JSteele said...

Luke Walton surely will give his young players a look this season right? I just want there to be 40 minutes of Kyle Guy

I like Giles as well; if Luke is competent at all, he will put him over Giles

• captainwacky

@kyastanley1 said...

On the early slate since Tremont Waters is starting is he the better play than Wanamaker?

I don’t think so. I don’t think either of them are the real play there; carsen edwards is my horse for the guard on boston.

• captainwacky

to be clear, they’re both good plays- I worded that wrong. You just have to have the lower owned crusher to win tournaments in these spots :)

• zeeshan2

@frugal said...

So I said I was done until playoffs, but forgot about the final Yahoo Cup game, so I’ll throw in a few low buy in’s there as well. Ran my model, only interested in value at this point as we all know the teams with something to play for. Usage is extremely hard to predict here so I just focused on boosting minutes for projected replacement starters an DvP and Opponent overall defense. Here’s my yahoo report right now in order of points per dollar:

Grayson Allen $10 26.5
    Tyler Johnson $10 25.13
    Dorian Finney-Smith $14 34.4 (I don’t think he sees full run and by tip I think Boban will be #1)
    Pat Connaughton $10 24.19 (by tip I anticipate him #2)
    E’Twaun Moore $10 24

In order of FP, must be 1.7x or greater (I expect Boban to be #1 by tip):

Joe Harris $15 35.34
    Dorian Finney-Smith $14 34.4
    Rudy Gay $18 34.36
    Joe INgles $18 30.92
    Royce O’Neale $15 28.48

gary trent is 12 dollars on yahoo and should get more min with cj limited

• JSteele

@kyastanley1 said...

I don’t know much about Tremont, but I’m currently looking at Langford and Javonte Green.

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

I don’t know much about Tremont, but I’m currently looking at Langford and Javonte Green.

My trepidation with Green and Langford is they are coming off knee/concussion respectively. they might be healed, and I have them in places, but I’m a little less sure.

• captainwacky

I think I like the trio of Williamses a lot in that game.

• captainwacky

lol @ nassir little

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

lol @ nassir little

He been drankin.

• captainwacky

wagner and pancake, boys. Don’t play the wiz starters.

• JSteele

@captainwacky said...

wagner and pancake, boys. Don’t play the wiz starters.

I don’t like Thomas Bryant here, but I think Troy Brown and Rui are pretty safe. They are experimenting with Troy Brown at the PG spot and Rui should end the season on a high note.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@JSteele said...

I don’t like Thomas Bryant here, but I think Troy Brown and Rui are pretty safe. They are experimenting with Troy Brown at the PG spot and Rui should end the season on a high note.

Rui is so safe, he isn’t even playing. Gotta go with backups today.

• Barnabus

Who is Pancake?

• mbunner23

@JSteele said...

He’s out homie.

• captainwacky

Guys, I’m going to win a showdown with 3 Williams’ and 2 Grants in my lineup. And a Carsen.

• D_BUFF

You guys having any shares of LeBron? I’m worried about Fan Duel lock with him. I have Brown and Waiters in SF spots.

• JSteele

@captainwacky said...

Guys, I’m going to win a showdown with 3 Williams’ and 2 Grants in my lineup. And a Carsen.

Good luck.

Sounds like a winning formula.

I moved Troy Brown up and Rui down to Mo

• JSteele

@D_BUFF said...

You guys having any shares of LeBron? I’m worried about Fan Duel lock with him. I have Brown and Waiters in SF spots.

Fanduel has late swap now. So you should be fine to pivot.

I think most people are building around Dame, Ja, Booker and throwing in the value plays around there. I’d probably add Melo, and maybe take a shot on a Bridges or Johnson

• captainwacky

@Barnabus said...

Who is Pancake?

Pasecniks. I actually hate that nickname for him, and feel shame that I used it.

• Barnabus

Haha thanks

• realphipps

Kanter starting. Incoming 60 burger with cheese… Or 15mins played, 13 points, 2 rebounds, 6 fouls.

• JSteele

Is it Tacko thursday?

• fresh56

Kanter is starting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.