• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: —
    2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

@realphipps said...

This guy or that guy? For DK.

This guy…definitely, this guy. LOL

• Njsum1

@ASalvaro said...

Alize or Sampson?

For me it’s Alize.. Sampson never plays more than 20 minutes. Yet I have no clue what they’ll do with Alize’s minutes. Yet he’s a fppm guy. So if they let him run a full compliment he could do well if he stays out of foul trouble. Maybe mcBuckets is a solid play🤷‍♂️

• chris1485

Davis back in

• yisman

I guess Jokic and Murray had a 10 minute limit today?

• yisman

Denver has used 13 players today

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Heat will start Nunn, Herro, Robinson, Haslem, Olynyk on Friday.

• chronoxiong

How’s everyone’s Lowball lineups looking?

• ASalvaro

wonder if Olynyk gets a full run

• callmetouch

HASLEM HERRRRRO

• Njsum1

Clippers guys supposed to get run? Pg and Kawhi

• monarch

So if I have PJ Dozier, T Davis and Stanley in a LU I’m off to a good start?

• Carpocarp

Think getting Miami right will be key to an optimal line here. Herro, Nunn or D Rob

• Njsum1

If Iggy sits don’t herro and Nunn almost have to play like all game, they have no one else.

I know Herro and Nunn are part of their regular rotation, but there’s literally no one else.

• callmetouch

Such a tough decision to either play Brogdon on tiers, or risk waiting until 6pm just to see Tobias & Richardson are resting

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

So if I have PJ Dozier, T Davis and Stanley in a LU I’m off to a good start?

I would say you’re definitely cooking something fancy.

• captainwacky

@callmetouch said...

Such a tough decision to either play Brogdon on tiers, or risk waiting until 6pm just to see Tobias & Richardson are resting

I think you play brogdon. Or richardson. But Brogdon is by far the safest of the 3.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

Jae Crowder (knee) ruled out Friday. https://t.co/571toRR3si

Derrick Jones Jr. (knee) available to play Friday. https://t.co/weYCtSzmm3

Andre Iguodala (hip) available to play Friday. https://t.co/QEYEh5MSS0

• Wooden_Bones

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Terrance Davis

Haha, just looking at all the Terrance Davis talk from the first half of the game. Now, he looks like no better play than Powell, who everybody was fairly vocal on not playing since he’s a rotation guy during playoffs. Not that I’m any smarter than anyone else here. I took RHJ and Boucher.

This will be how most games go in my opinion. Minutes will be spread all around. So, by that logic I’m targeting players with high fpts/min that look like they’ll at least see the floor today. Really, today is the blind leading the blind.

• what2say

Brogdon safer than sumner ?

• JSteele

Silva? or Haslem? I can see them giving Haslem a bunch of minutes, since it’s probably the last time he’ll hit the floor.

• monarch

@what2say said...

Brogdon safer than sumner ?

No….i would not play Brogdon

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Really bummed I didn’t stick with more Stanley. More bummed all my Stanley shares are with Boucher, who is rather disappointing, unless he’s finishing the game here and going to go ham.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Silva? or Haslem? I can see them giving Haslem a bunch of minutes, since it’s probably the last time he’ll hit the floor.

Silva. Udonis Haslem can’t jump two inches off the floor.

• Wooden_Bones

@JSteele said...

Oh man, I really don’t want to consider Haslem. Please, stop giving me reasons to.

• JSteele

@Wooden_Bones said...

Oh man, I really don’t want to consider Haslem. Please, stop giving me reasons to.

In the season finale last year (also D-Wade’s game), Haslem played 30 minutes, took 17 shots and had a double double.

Hmm….I might just do it, since I have RHJ and Boucher..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.