• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: —
    2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• markymark13

If the Clipper scrubs are highly owned on FD that will be very suspicious

• WhiteyJones8

FanDuel just did me a favor and cleared all my lineups. This option should always be available

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

For me it’s Alize.. Sampson never plays more than 20 minutes. Yet I have no clue what they’ll do with Alize’s minutes. Yet he’s a fppm guy. So if they let him run a full compliment he could do well if he stays out of foul trouble. Maybe mcBuckets is a solid play🤷‍♂️

You’re Welcome 😎

• casper

Even the main slate is tarnished But I’m winning that

• JSteele

I didn’t play any of the Clippers starters (obviously) but I would have maybe liked to get Mann or McGruder in there

• superjon

@markymark13 said...

If the Clipper scrubs are highly owned on FD that will be very suspicious

Not really.

All the scrubs from every team are in play today.

• siddom

Really fd

• casper

Class action anyone

• WhiteyJones8

@superjon said...

Not really.

All the scrubs from every team are in play today.

I’ve had McGruder and Mann in various lineups all day. I of course would have loved to get more but agree with you

• BerkeleyBoss

Expensive day for FD

• Njsum1

Wow Alize 5% had him in 3/5. 🍀🍀🔥🏀🍀

• tutigers2001

FanDuel Twitter crickets

• superjon

Looks like there is a conversation going on their Twitter

https://twitter.com/fanduel_support?lang=en

“Our team is aware the the Fantasy platform is currently experiencing trouble loading, and are working hard on a fix. We apologize for any inconvenience, and will provide an update as soon as possible.”

I’m not a member so can’t read any of it.

• JSteele

@superjon said...

Looks like there is a conversation going on their Twitter https://twitter.com/fanduel_support?lang=en

I’m not a member so can’t read any of it.

Mostly people asking for refunds and swear words.

• tonytone1908

@Dfspacman said...

Anyone on Kyle o’quinn

I was until FD took a dump. I wonder if HOU just goes super small though and forcing him on the bench?

• ctmay1

Is fanduel down?

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

Herro…

This is how you reverse Kaibosh your players into not completely sucking. Think he had 4 DK points at half when this was posted. Ended with 22, I’ll take it.
    Also see Herro Zerro post.

Degen’s code:

Insult your underperforming players, speak well of players you want to fail, say nothing when 💩 is going your way.

• casper

I was so stressed 😫 forget to change my Dk line up I played way more on fd but call apple 🍎 wtf

• dolphinkick182

@ctmay1 said...

Is fanduel down?

Yup

• cedric19

They just have to refund all entries like it never happened. How are you going to pay people when others couldn’t edit their lineup in a editable contest? NHL contests need to be refunded also.

Crazy how I’m still “winning” over 100 with all my duds and no McBucket.

• casper

This did happen on Dk before they paid the winners and refund the losers in dk crowns so they’ll probably give refunds you have to play once to cash

• siddom

How many fpts does dougie have?

• Carpocarp

Reggie Jackson at 5% is either genius, or I’m a moron

• BerkeleyBoss

@siddom said...

Link

Qu

I think he finished at 30.3

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).