• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: —
    2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 7 ) at Portland ( -7 ) —- T: —
    4:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: —
    6:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• goboltsgo

One half or more if needed it says….. watch harden and Gordon play 3 qs

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

the hard part is a lineup with kawhi could actually cash given all the people stuck with kawhi PG13 etc

so maybe I gave up winnings

Maybe if you have a lineup that has the nuts and doesn’t have Kawhi you take the chance. Otherwise you just call it day, take the refund and pretend you never played

• tonytone1908

@dangerb407 said...

Obviously Kawhi was just a placeholder for most people in the event that he didn’t play. Shady stuff!

That and even a quarter from Kawhi is better than almost every other option lol

• telestraightshooter

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Harden could be the highest scorer on the slate in 1 half

I have him for 35 dK in 16 mins

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Harden could be the highest scorer on the slate in 1 half

Yeah, I’ll just take the raw 30, on the main and late slate, I think. Maybe.

• Golfnut04240

The question now becomes, do I keep RoCo?

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

still can’t see late slate fd gpp

I’m wondering if they just took that one down as most people couldn’t draft.

• BerkeleyBoss

I don’t think anybody’s hit 40 yet, right?

And I doubt anybody does from this game.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’ll just take the raw 30, on the main and late slate, I think. Maybe.

He had 40 at the half last game right?

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

PJ Dozier had 43 on FD

• MickyD10970

@yisman said...

“Due to the inability to access your Upcoming contests before they locked and/or now Live Contests, FanDuel can claim those entries for you. If you’d like for FanDuel to claim your lineups and return your entry fee, please reply to this email by XX and we will do so for you. Please keep in mind, once FanDuel claims your lineups, your live lineups will continue to appear in your Live Contests but you will not be eligible for any winnings those lineups come into.

Please reply by 7:10 PM ET in order for FanDuel to claim your lineups. Any requests to claim lineups past that time will not be honored. If there is anything more we can assist you with, please don’t hesitate to let us know.”

I have Kawhi getting a 0, so yes?

They have not responded to my support ticket yet so not sure how I can respond by 7:10 ET.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

PJ Dozier had 43 on FD

Ahh that’s right

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

On DK Alize Johnson did, and Nunn was 37. Not sure how they shook out on FD.

Oh, and PJ Dozier did.

• casper

You can swap players

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

He had 40 at the half last game right?

Don’t recall, but it’s possible. Somewhere between 30 and 40 is what I would expect. I mentioned 30 more so as just a floor-ish level.

• Mike80

Could not make my lineup change the system was down. I don’t even think they are running the late slate market. Refund should be possible here.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

So what is the 2nd half lineup for the Rockets?

Clemons
    Fraizer
    Mbah a Moute
    Carroll
    Caboclo

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t recall, but it’s possible. Somewhere between 30 and 40 is what I would expect. I mentioned 30 more so as just a floor-ish level.

He probably tries to put up 50 since he only gets a half

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

D’Antoni said the starters could play more if needed. What does that mean. “If needed“ Why would he “need” to play Harden more?

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

He probably tries to put up 50 since he only gets a half

I don’t see how you can project someone from the late game to out score Harden. It will probably happen, yet it will be hard to predict exactly “who” will do it.

• monarch

That Harden news hurts. I probably won’t even watch the game now.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

That Harden news hurts. I probably won’t even watch the game now.

I thought you were psyched for Clemons, or was that someone else?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

On DK Alize Johnson did, and Nunn was 37. Not sure how they shook out on FD.

Oh, and PJ Dozier did.

Nunn 38, Alize 37. I have them with Dozier, Stanley and Silva on FD. Harden is going to make all that meaningless

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I thought you were psyched for Clemons, or was that someone else?

I thought I was going to win for having the nuts. I dont have Harden. He will beat T Davis then it will depend on how well those Harden lineups are built. Im sure he is like 70 percent so one or them will be better than what I’ve got.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Well I guess the tweet said “normal rotation” for about a half so all those guys could still play in the 2nd half

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).