NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

One game slate. Might have to sit this one out and enjoy the game. I would assume Dame will be 80% plus as the MVP.

• jessedio

Maybe I’ll be one of the five thousand that tie for first today.

• monarch

FD will have ties. DK is more likely to avoid a massive chop. Really looking forward to the DK contest.

• Eyeseethruyou

Any word from FD on what they’re going to do about last night?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Eyeseethruyou said...

Any word from FD on what they’re going to do about last night?

You will get a refund if you lost money. I would definitely send a support ticket if you haven’t already. Refunds will be posted by 8 pm today

• gaelicgirl

@miggs6876 said...

One game slate. Might have to sit this one out and enjoy the game. I would assume Dame will be 80% plus as the MVP.

Definitely just watching today

It’s going to be absurdly hot again, ugh!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

It’s going to be absurdly hot again, ugh!

gonna be in the mid 80s today in Long Beach and the news won’t stop talking about how hot it’s going to be. LOL. It will probably be a little humid but we’re awfully spoiled here in southern California to be complaining about 80 degree weather.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I’ve gone as low as ted cruz and hezojna on FD…anyone going with Tolliver? Wondering if I should put him in a couple

• callmetouch

@Sleazygreazy said...

gonna be in the mid 80s today in Long Beach and the news won’t stop talking about how hot it’s going to be. LOL. It will probably be a little humid but we’re awfully spoiled here in southern California to be complaining about 80 degree weather.

Not trying to brag but the next 4 days here are 107,109,112,111

• gaelicgirl

@callmetouch said...

Not trying to brag but the next 4 days here are 107,109,112,111

Damn, where are you?

It was 103 here yesterday

Thought I was going to die!

• johnnyjakes

I’m gonna fade Lillard and hope he breaks his ankle in the 1st quarter…just ship me the money now. McCollum actually outperformed Dame when they played the Griz back on 7-31. If you want to live on the edge, and separate yourself from the crowd, fade Lilliard.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

It was 105 here yesterday lol. We have 90’s all next week and I’m pumped

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@johnnyjakes said...

I’m gonna fade Lillard and hope he breaks his ankle in the 1st quarter…just ship me the money now. McCollum actually outperformed Dame when they played the Griz back on 7-31. If you want to live on the edge, and separate yourself from the crowd, fade Lilliard.

Good luck. I think Dame could have a terrible game and still be in the optimal

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

All the good DK contests already fill or they all just suck?

• monarch

I agree even a poor Dame game gets him in DK optimal short of an injury

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

All the good DK contests already fill or they all just suck?

Whoops. Was going to play the $4 but looks like the bigger one did fill already. Wasn’t expecting that. Guess I’ll just have to win the $20 contest.

• what2say

I got some $$ back from Fanduel.

On to today, Allen, Tolliver and Gary Trent as the clutch bench picks?

• Njsum1

Got 4 lineups 100% dame 50% dame captain πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Whoops. Was going to play the $4 but looks like the bigger one did fill already. Wasn’t expecting that. Guess I’ll just have to win the $20 contest.

Jeez they did already fill? How? I put one lineup in the $20 and then maxed the $1 or below. No way I was putting 20 lineups in that small $4

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Best im going to allow you to do is 23rd

• superjon

10 lineups

Will probably split up my value as

3 Grayson, then 2 each on Melton, Dieng and Mario

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Jeez they did already fill? How? I put one lineup in the $20 and then maxed the $1 or below. No way I was putting 20 lineups in that small $4

I don’t remember the structure of it, but I know last night there was a bigger one. No idea how it filled already. I guess DK’s offerings weren’t good enough or varied enough for the day and if you didn’t want to pay $20 an entry it was what everyone gravitated to, so it went quick.

I’m not a big showdown guy, so I’m leery of going for that $20.

I don’t know what to do.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Best im going to allow you to do is 23rd

You doing 22 entries I take it?

• Hipster_doofus57

@theIrrigator said...

You will get a refund if you lost money. I would definitely send a support ticket if you haven’t already. Refunds will be posted by 8 pm today

What happened?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).