NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Portland ( -6 ) —- T: 232.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

Dame has a Lame streak vs Griz last 2 years (219 minutes)
    41.20 dK fPts per 36mins

Dame
    Don’t
    Make 49.75 dK in regulation
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• monarch

Throw the computer away telestraightshooter. The Blazers are tired…they can’t defend. It is going to be a shootout which will require Dame to shoot 30 plus times. If they don’t get Dame time they will lose

• telestraightshooter

@monarch said...

Throw the computer away telestraightshooter. The Blazers are tired…they can’t defend. It is going to be a shootout which will require Dame to shoot 30 plus times. If they don’t get Dame time they will lose

which is likely?

Blazers sense of urgency is like a lazy adolescent, putting off the kill shot until that have too, and sometimes that’s too late.

… but yes, produce some credible counter points to counter that…..
    … because it’s my wad of cash on the line, and I seek reassurance sans evidence
    ;^>

• miggs6876

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’ve gone as low as ted cruz and hezojna on FD…anyone going with Tolliver? Wondering if I should put him in a couple

I think Off In taking a chance it’s with Whiteside. He played great last game but still saw limited minutes which is concerning. Maybe JVal gets Nurk in foul trouble.

• mbunner23

Nurks grandmother just passed away from COVID. I know she’s been sick since he’s been in the bubble. I wonder how he plays…

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

I agree even a poor Dame game gets him in DK optimal short of an injury

Maybe you play Dame but not in the MVP spot. Hope someone else outscored him. Maybe CJ, Nurk, JVAl, or Morant. That might be the separation you need.

• Sleazygreazy

@mbunner23 said...

Nurks grandmother just passed away from COVID. I know she’s been sick since he’s been in the bubble. I wonder how he plays…

I’m hoping he plays like Brett Favre did on MNF against the Raiders after his old man passed away

• callmetouch

No ones has mentioned this guys name, so I’m going to do it. Hassan Whiteside

• monarch

@callmetouch said...

He’s alright. The game will be super fast…he will be matchup with Gorgui away from the basket. And if the Blazers need to they can play Zach Collins at some backup five.

• ryanprzy

@callmetouch said...

He’s been mentioned in this thread

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m hoping he plays like Brett Favre did on MNF against the Raiders after his old man passed away

I still say Favre just threw the ball up for grabs in that game, and his receivers made some unbelievable plays.

• gaelicgirl

which is likely?

Blazers sense of urgency is like a lazy adolescent, putting off the kill shot until that have too, and sometimes that’s too late.

C’mon now…don’t be mean!

Blazers win today, hopefully in convincing fashion.

• Sleazygreazy

@tmarohl said...

I still say Favre just threw the ball up for grabs in that game, and his receivers made some unbelievable plays.

LOL – details…details..

• tmarohl

I think the game is a track meet, and Portland will have their hands full, and will probably need some Dame Time at the end if they are to win.

• ryanprzy

The Blazers have to go balls out in this or they risk a second game and all the negatives that come along with that (more fatigue, more injury risk, a chance to be eliminated).

They realize what’s at stake here and they’re not gonna be lazy. They might miss some shots, but they won’t lack intensity.

• kyastanley1

Best scrub value on DK-Dieng,Tolliver, or Hezonja ?

• superjon

Tinkering is done.

13 LUs

100% Dame – MVP in 6. Morant in 4, CJ in 2 and Nurk in 1

A lot of Brooks.

• monarch

I’m liking this Ted Cruz individual quite a lot today

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

He’s alright. The game will be super fast…he will be matchup with Gorgui away from the basket. And if the Blazers need to they can play Zach Collins at some backup five.

Agreed he’s okay and will definitely need Nurkic foul trouble to be in the winning lineup. I have some but will have more Gorgeous Dong

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@kyastanley1 said...

Best scrub value on DK-Dieng,Tolliver, or Hezonja ?

The Dong

• telestraightshooter

Dame
    Don’t
    Make 49.75 dK in regulation

It’s odd, but Dame has only shot .397 fg% and .318 3pt vs Memphis in 27 games in his career

• he has only shot worse vs ‘keltics in 15 games
    • so there’s something there……

• caveat I have very good reasons to be a Dame homer….
      …. but DFS played right eliminates emotional considerations (like scientific research is supposed to be!)
  • rvnfn77

Clarke or Whiteside on DK?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

Clarke or Whiteside on DK?

Clarke

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

I think you definitely put Tolliver in a few at his price on FD

• ryanprzy

Grizz were up 19 after the 3rd quarter last game and Kyle Anderson had five fouls. My point is I don’t think we see as many minutes for Grayson and Melton in this one. Clarke’s minutes should remain safely in the mid-20s though

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.