Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DC2380

this should be fun…anyone that is a lock?? maybe luka?? PG???

• monarch

Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray. They are not priced as if Will Barton, Gary Harris are injured and Michael Porter Jr playing in his first playoff game. Plus they just smoked Utah if that helps

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@DC2380 said...

Burks

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Porzingis is criminally priced on fanduel and will go overlooked I will be 100 percent

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Kawhi will have his way with Dallas d

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Porzingis is criminally priced on fanduel and will go overlooked I will be 100 percent

I hope so. I figured he would be chalk on FD

• DC2380

@theIrrigator said...

I hope so. I figured he would be chalk on FD

and on DK

• kdsdawg

@monarch said...

Nikola Jokic and Jamal Murray. They are not priced as if Will Barton, Gary Harris are injured and Michael Porter Jr playing in his first playoff game. Plus they just smoked Utah if that helps

why did MPJ have his minutes cut in half the last two games?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

why did MPJ have his minutes cut in half the last two games?

All the starters did right? Think just for rest after coming off the double OT game. Should be back up in the playoffs

• casper

@DC2380 said...

I never play Luka vrs the clippers even without pat bev

• superjon

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Why do people say a player will go overlooked when they most certainly will not go overlooked?

• P0key

is MPJ safe? as far as getting full run

• baseballislife93

Thybulle 30+ min if he stays out of foul trouble ?

• dominicanpapi

@P0key said...

is MPJ safe? as far as getting full run

Barton and Harris are still out, even if they came back, those two haven’t played basketball in like 4 months. I think Porter is safe for the foreseeable future.

• mbunner23

Well Conley had to leave the bubble for the birth of his child. I thought that could have been a good series.

• DC2380

mike conley left the bubble

• siddom

OMFG here I was locking Conley

• miggs6876

@DC2380 said...

mike conley left the bubble

Donavan looks good at 7.3k . Can they keep the game close? Doesn’t Ingles get more run?

• siddom

is Conley out for tomorrow though? heard they changed the way testing was done.

• JSteele

@siddom said...

is Conley out for tomorrow though? heard they changed the way testing was done.

Yes, he’s outside the bubble so once he comes back it will be 4 days I believe until he can play

The rule applied to Ayton cuz he missed a standard test

• realphipps

That will drive up Mitchell, Clarkson and, perhaps, Mudiay ownership.

I think it’s a nice boost to my insurance agent Joseph Howarth. And it doesn’t hurt Royce.

Blowout risk is real, to add to the equation.

• Njsum1

Just want to remind peeps to get your entries in today. Contests start early tomorrow and you could find yourselves entering lesser tourneys if the bigger ones fill

• Njsum1

@realphipps said...

Blowout risk is real, to add to the equation.

Why? Same as it was with Conley. Clarkson a very minor downgrade (most games-when he’s not ice cold) and could even be an upgrade was he’s on 🔥. Yet overall only slight downgrade.

• siddom

who starts for Conley?

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

Why? Same as it was with Conley. Clarkson a very minor downgrade (most games-when he’s not ice cold) and could even be an upgrade was he’s on 🔥. Yet overall only slight downgrade.

I hope Clarkson comes off the bench.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.