Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Cant pay those DK prices

So no chance Jayson Tatum is the high scorer on the slate? Like zero chance? Because I believe it is greater than zero

• frugal

So according to my DvP ease chart…

BKN-C is position to target…yet don’t know if I trust Gasol in that game.

#2 highest is BKN-PG where I can see Lowry and/or VanVleet getting there.

Next up, DAL-SF, Leonard I expect to be pretty chalky for good reason.

TOR-PF…yeah…don’t think I’m going there.

And rounding the top 5, TOR-SF. If this game is competitive at all outside Levert it’s going to take one (or both) of Temple and Harris getting there. Even if a blow out, I imagine starters are playing heavy minutes through 3 quarters where 1 of those guys based on site salary could make sense.

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

So no chance Jayson Tatum is the high scorer on the slate? Like zero chance? Because I believe it is greater than zero

Of all the Celtics starters he is the one who seems to disappear the most against the 76ers.

He’s a really good player but he doesn’t create his own shot enough to be the type of guy who takes full advantage of Brett Brown’s defensive scheme of willingly handing out career nights to shoot first ball handlers.

• casper

I should have played a lot more the last to weeks I was winning everyday now I have my bank role built up but don’t see much of an edge no scratched players with ownership no min restrictions no edge

• zeeshan2

don’t like the utah nuggets game at all for dfs purposes but will load up on mudiay and clarkson if they start; like murray, inglis and gobert

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I just said I cant pay those prices

• frugal

@casper said...

The Rotations are tighter Guys play like 38-40 min scores will be generally higher

Team avg scoring across the board is lower:

2019 111.2 vs 107.7
    2018 106.3 vs 104.4
    2017 106 vs 105.6.
    2016 102.7 vs 99.8

So while players will play extra minutes, the FPPM will be down slightly, bench players more significantly. I’m not suggesting every player always will go lower, but in general teams play defense at a far higher level in the playoffs.

• Dfspacman

Horford going to guard Tatum or Sixers go smaller?

• monarch

I like Tatum over PG for ceiling. PG has safer floor. But im playing tournaments.

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

I know. But I can tell you the type of player who will go ham on the 76ers.

It’s Kemba.

I thought the play vs the 6ers was SF

• Ace15

Don’t overlook DFS, he’s going to get 35+ mins.

• casper

I’ve been fading Embiid I think the the joker is a better play there favorites the six are dogs Embiid hasn’t looked right what I’m I missing

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Don’t overlook DFS, he’s going to get 35+ mins.

Agree. And on the flip side Zubac is way underpriced on DK, has destroyed that tag pretty much every game (especially vs DAL)

• JSteele

I love Kemba against the 6ers today. He has no minutes restrictions and he’s had some of the best games of his career against them. I think the next guy I would go for is Hayward since he’s generally the lower owned starter but easily capable of going for 40+ FPTs. I don’t think I’m paying up for anyone above Jokic today. I think he has as much upside as Kawhi or Luka without the price tag

• fresh56

what are the chances Carlisle plays Kleber against Zubac again?

• emnj69

such a joke

Your account is temporarily unavailable while we perform scheduled updates. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be back online soon.

• Petergunz82

I don’t think Mudiay plays more than 12 – 15 minutes, not sure why he’s been so popular on the thread

• thedkexperience

@NDNole said...

I thought the play vs the 6ers was SF

No … you’re letting position labels get in the way of reality.

What kills the 76ers is people who can create their own shot and get into the paint.

Sometimes thats a SF like TJ Warren.

Sometimes that’s a PG like Kemba.

Anyway, just to drive home the point here are the real life point totals Kemba has had against the 76ers since the start of the 2018-19 season.

37, 30, 60!!!, 21, 12, 29, 26.

I realize he won’t be chucking it like he was on Charlotte there is no reason he can’t get 25 real points at minimum tonight and then add in that Simmons won’t be there to lock anyone up or help switch.

Kemba is going to kill the 76ers in this series.

• casper

@monarch said...

No problem finding value. There’s too much. My problem is i don’t like the spend up options

My most expensive player is Joker cheapest Clarkson

• mbunner23

@thedkexperience said...

What kills the 76ers is people who can create their own shot and get into the paint.

Anyway, just to drive home the point here are the real life point totals Kemba has had against the 76ers since the start of the 2018-19 season.

I realize he won’t be chucking it like he was on Charlotte there is no reason he can’t get 25 real points at minimum tonight and then add in that Simmons won’t be there to lock anyone up or help switch.

I’m not sure why you’re saying Tatum can’t create his own shot.

• JustDFSin

@monarch said...

I’m not being funny but I think they turn to Niang and Oni as guys who can shoot and have size over Mudiay who offers nothing that Mitchell and Ingles can’t already do for them.

Maybe niang . oni wont get any type of significant run

• NDNole

@thedkexperience said...

Present me with facts, I listen. All those points are valid and give me reason to look into it more. Kemba was not on my radar. Makes sense though.

• Sleazygreazy

@Petergunz82 said...

I don’t think Mudiay plays more than 12 – 15 minutes, not sure why he’s been so popular on the thread

Probably because of his potential to play a lot more minutes than 12-15, he’s 3700, and on FD I’ve gotten tired of building Kemba/Murray LUs and looking for some salary savings and a potential 25+fpts game from Mudiay.

From what we know now, seems a little risky but I think I’m around 10% rn

• vick325

Royce and Tobias or milsap and siakim for gpp?

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

I’m not sure why you’re saying Tatum can’t create his own shot.

True since half their offense is clearing out a side for him to iso

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.