Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@ghostfacekicker said...

I wouldn’t sleep on Horford either. Smash spot for him. You think he won’t want to knock out His old team Boston?

I’m concerned they start Thybulle over him to matchup with Tatum/Hayward/Brown

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

dont forget abt playoff al. especially with no simmons

• miggs6876

@squidkill said...

The simple fact with Kemba is there is an abundance of scorers around him. Unlike the days in Charlotte, it’s really that simple. Ceiling games are very few and far between.

Very good point. Boston has a lot of mouths to feed. Still think there is enough meat on the bone for Kemba. It’s basically Lowry, Murray, or Kemba a PG. Everyone else is a dart throw. Monte will get his minitues at almost bare min. If he gets you 25 to 30 you might be way ahead of the field. Hard to go there though.

• miggs6876

@lester461 said...

I’ll be splitting my Center exposure on Jokic/Embiid on FD at 50/50. Their prices relative to the rest of the centers there are a joke.

That will be very popular way to go today.

• mbunner23

We playing Joe Harris on dk?

• JSteele

I think i’m taking a stand on Clarkson, gonna fade

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

What irritates me is that we were without sports for like 4 months, and they decide to do this on the first day of the playoffs.

were you expecting them to run updates during KBO contests!? lol

• goboltsgo

So if no PatBev anyone rolling with jackson? I mean if both Pat and Sham sit RJax plays 30+ right?

• hawgfan

Can’t even login

• JSteele

@goboltsgo said...

So if no PatBev anyone rolling with jackson? I mean if both Pat and Sham sit RJax plays 30+ right?

no Chicken Wing Lou probably does though

• frugal

@JSteele said...

no Chicken Wing Lou probably does though

That’s my concern with Jackson, Lou sucking up all the usage.

• miggs6876

@ghostfacekicker said...

I wouldn’t sleep on Horford either. Smash spot for him. You think he won’t want to knock out His old team Boston?

He was the first guy I locked in. 5.3k on fd is too cheap for me to refrain.

• goboltsgo

@JSteele said...

I think i’m taking a stand on Clarkson, gonna fade

like total fade? Even on DK?

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Don’t know about we, yet I got em in a couple

• JSteele

@goboltsgo said...

Well I’m playing a single entry so a fade sounds worse than it is. But yea I prefer the spend up options at SG on FD. Mitchell and Fred.

• WillyWongka

What’s the projected Clarkson ownership on DK? 80%?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

I like Joe, but it seems like he’s going to be oddly over owned. Like, there’s little difference between him and Temple, and Temple is $300 less with like a 1/5 of the ownership.

Hmm..

• miggs6876

Not much talk about Kwahi. Could do a nice stack with him PG, Sweet Lou, and Zubac and even Morris. Run it back with Zinger and a cheap Mav.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I like Joe, but it seems like he’s going to be oddly over owned. Like, there’s little difference between him and Temple, and Temple is $300 less with like a 1/5 of the ownership.

Hmm..

Yeah, that’s why I asked. The ownership looks absurd, was wondering if I missed something. I get it, he should be solid if they don’t get blown out but not much upside there.

• ghostfacekicker

@goboltsgo said...

Hilarious! Yeah Clarkson def in the player pool. Just hard to get off of LeVert Mitchell on FD. But Clarkson will probably out value Mitchell.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Hmm..

There is a LineupHQ fixation… sorta like wanting to fill all lineups with Cubs all weekend

LineupHQ as of now LOVES the Nets and wants to give you Harris and Allen especially, plus LOVES Anunoby everywhere and HATES Kawhi/Doncic… you only get them if you lock them. Finally the PHI/BOS game is almost entirely overlooked by the builder

So, if you want an edge on ownership… there it is

• ghostfacekicker

Come on FanDuel! This isn’t the time to play fast and loose with the tech stack!

• mbunner23

@Unico10 said...

There is a LineupHQ fixation… sorta like wanting to fill all lineups with Cubs all weekend

LineupHQ as of now LOVES the Nets and wants to give you Harris and Allen especially, plus LOVES Anunoby everywhere and HATES Kawhi/Doncic… you only get them if you lock them. Finally the PHI/BOS game is almost entirely overlooked by the builder

So, if you want an edge on ownership… there it is

Right, I don’t understand the low ownership on Burks.

• Joe1Coal

Unbelievable how ridiculous @fanduel is – they are UPDATING the server right as we are trying to do lineups before NBA? Is this some kind of joke? I hate their site with a passion. I never wanted to do i, but I think i am changing full time to DK. This is just absolute garbage.

• jgchinz

DFS or Grant? DK GPP

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).