Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

I like Joe, but it seems like he’s going to be oddly over owned. Like, there’s little difference between him and Temple, and Temple is $300 less with like a 1/5 of the ownership.

Hmm..

Temple gets more bleals and other peripherals

• marker0357

@Joe1Coal said...

Unbelievable how ridiculous @fanduel is – they are UPDATING the server right as we are trying to do lineups before NBA? Is this some kind of joke? I hate their site with a passion. I never wanted to do i, but I think i am changing full time to DK. This is just absolute garbage.

They probably have to update the site as a result of the crash earlier this week when everyone was trying to react to late lineup changes. I’m not sticking up for them in any way because it affects me as well, just saying the people bit$hing about the crash earlier this week are those that are complaining now. Whether we like it or not, they have to make upgrades at some time or we’ll continue to see outages. I’m sure they are aware how it’s affecting their perceived customer service.

• Supersharpie

@marker0357 said...

They probably have to update the site as a result of the crash earlier this week when everyone was trying to react to late lineup changes. I’m not sticking up for them in any way because it affects me as well, just saying the people bit$hing about the crash earlier this week are those that are complaining now. Whether we like it or not, they have to make upgrades at some time or we’ll continue to see outages. I’m sure they are aware how it’s affecting their perceived customer service.

Why not just perform that maintenance overnight over multiple days???

• Dfspacman

Any chance nets keep that game close?

• marti2td

Any thoughts on Alec Burks usage and minutes tonight?

• Joe1Coal

@Supersharpie said...

Why not just perform that maintenance overnight over multiple days???

Exactly. There’s no reason to do this at 11am right before the first playoff slate. It’s probably the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. They could’ve just taken a bath on MLB yesterday instead of a HUGE NBA slate.

• JSteele

@Dfspacman said...

Any chance nets keep that game close?

If they do, it means the Raptors are playing poorly and not worth playing.

• MoeFlavors

Who is your absolute sleepers today? Seth Curry is mine.

Go.

• Njsum1

@MoeFlavors said...

Go.

I’ve got curry in 2/10

Other than that I’m pretty chalky. Got a couple shares of Gasol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@MoeFlavors said...

Go.

Ibaka.

• realphipps

I guess my sleepers are Richardson and Jerami. Going to be way over the field on both, for good, or most likely for bad.

• thedkexperience

@Joe1Coal said...

Unbelievable how ridiculous @fanduel is – they are UPDATING the server right as we are trying to do lineups before NBA? Is this some kind of joke? I hate their site with a passion. I never wanted to do i, but I think i am changing full time to DK. This is just absolute garbage.

Keep money in both. If I’ve learned nothing else this year it’s that being good at a sport on DK doesn’t meant you’ll be good at it on FD and vice versa.

May as well diversify your portfolio.

• realphipps

@Pandamonious said...

Ibaka.

I wish Ibaka was PF eligible on DK. I would be closer to 40% if he was.

• JSteele

@MoeFlavors said...

Go.

Not sure if he’s a sleeper or not but Gordon Hayward

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I like Joe, but it seems like he’s going to be oddly over owned. Like, there’s little difference between him and Temple, and Temple is $300 less with like a 1/5 of the ownership.

Hmm..

He’s going over-owned cause he’s a very strong play. He’s not a lock, yet for 4700 with his current minutes and usage he’s a 6k player, so the projections are going to have him as a high ppd play.

• Krispac23

Sleeper is JOSH… I think he runs good today..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@MoeFlavors said...

Go.

Zubac

• thedkexperience

@MoeFlavors said...

Go.

Mike Scott?

Seems like he’ll get 20 minutes at 3000 on DK.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

I wish Ibaka was PF eligible on DK. I would be closer to 40% if he was.

Me too. Haven’t nailed down a percentage, but will be way over the field on both sites, but even more so on FD where he is a PF.

• beniking

Lowry/Mitchell/Siakam or
    Kemba/FVV/Kawhi on FD?🤔

• frugal

@Unico10 said...

Zubac

Zubac a sleeper? I don’t see it.

• baseballislife93

Are the contests still gonna run on fanduel ?

• frugal

O’Neil guarding Millsap? Hmmmmm…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

He’s going over-owned cause he’s a very strong play. He’s not a lock, yet for 4700 with his current minutes and usage he’s a 6k player, so the projections are going to have him as a high ppd play.

He is a good play. He’s not highest owned SF on the slate good play, especially when there’s 3 or 4 plays cheaper than him that can outscore him quite reasonably.

• P0key

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.