Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Zubac

Love Zubac. Not buying that ownership projection on DK, but Labs has him in the same range too. Hope he’s that low.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Done tinkering…. going to be overweight DAL-LAC because it has a chance to be the highest scoring game and appears to me that between Utah’s value and TOR-BKN highly owned the last game may have less ownership that it should…. if TOR-BKN stays competitive I will probably suck wind but if it blows out I should be in good shape

• Golfnut04240

Lineup HQ has me running OG, Siakam, and FVV while running it back with LeVert on a ton of lineups. All that with a lock on Clarkson

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• mbunner23

Morgan starting lol

• Supersharpie

@baseballislife93 said...

Are the contests still gonna run on fanduel ?

Yes, of course they will, along with another lame round of “no net loss” credits. This completely ignores what a huge edge those not impacted by the maintenance will have other those of us who cannot log in.

Absolutely inexcusable and infuriating. I really let FD have it in the most recent email I sent.

• tmarohl

@MoeFlavors said...

Who is your absolute sleepers today? Seth Curry is mine.

Go.

Temple

• captainwacky

@Unico10 said...

Juwan Morgan?

Duh, we all saw that coming.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Zubac a sleeper? I don’t see it.

You don’t see it as a good play or as a sleeper? RG has him 5% owned on DK…. that’s a sleeper to me

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Morgan starting lol

Trap of all traps…

• mbunner23

@frugal said...

Trap of all traps…

For sure

• w3junky

@Supersharpie said...

Yes, of course they will, along with another lame round of “no net loss” credits. This completely ignores what a huge edge those not impacted by the maintenance will have other those of us who cannot log in.

Absolutely inexcusable and infuriating. I really let FD have it in the most recent email I sent.

I did as well. And they just ignore your comment and come back with a generic message that always makes you feel so wonderful. Ugh!

• frugal

@Unico10 said...

You don’t see it as a good play or as a sleeper? DK has him 5% owned…. that’s a sleeper to me

The low ownership. No way it’s that low. He’s going to kill value tonight.

• squidkill

Can someone make a “I’m a dummy for playing on Fan Duel Thread”.

I’m trying to figure out this slate and talk hoops

• jessedio

On FD it seems you have to make a new lineup only switching out Jokic/ Embiid.

• goboltsgo

with morgan starting I’m guessing hes taking some minutes that Niang wont get now?

• Supersharpie

@w3junky said...

I did as well. And they just ignore your comment and come back with a generic message that always makes you feel so wonderful. Ugh!

They have not even bothered to respond to my message.

• Hipster_doofus57

Late slate fd pg option-Milton/Curry/Jackson/Burke/Neto

• baseballislife93

@Supersharpie said...

I entered one lineup thankfully I liked a lot before it shutdown lol

• w3junky

@squidkill said...

Can someone make a “I’m a dummy for playing on Fan Duel Thread”.

I’m trying to figure out this slate and talk hoops

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

The low ownership. No way it’s that low. He’s going to kill value tonight.

It could be if a lot of people goes Jokic+Embiid or Jokic+Porz or Embiid+Porz… not to mention Allen and Ibaka/Gasol vs BKN… none of those are PF eligible

• frugal

@goboltsgo said...

with morgan starting I’m guessing hes taking some minutes that Niang wont get now?

My advice is to avoid bench players as much as you can outside 6th man types (Clarkson, Lou, maybe Burks…)

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Jazz will start Mitchell, Ingles, O’Neale, Morgan, Gobert on Monday.

• kdsdawg

well, I guess the only thing good about the FD lockout is I can’t tinker, could be a great thing

• realphipps

I like Clarkson even more now. He’s going to have 101% usage with that second unit.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).