Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• siddom

this really screws up everything for me on FD have too much salary left over.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

I hope Clarkson comes off the bench.

Nah, he’s been great with the starting unit. Then we get a little Mudiay value as well.

• JSteele

@siddom said...

who starts for Conley?

My guess is Mudiay starts with Mitchell and Ingles taking on more playmaking duties in the first unit.

Clarkson should stay in the 2nd unit.

IMO Mitchell is the only one worth playing. He’s under priced for having two starters out.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

My guess is Mudiay starts with Mitchell and Ingles taking on more playmaking duties in the first unit.

Clarkson should stay in the 2nd unit.

IMO Mitchell is the only one worth playing. He’s under priced for having two starters out.

I think it will be Clarkson, that’s what they were doing the last 2 games that Conley missed. Clarkson is more of a scorer than a playmaker. He fits better with ingles and Mitchell making plays for him.

Being more of a pure point guard, I’m guessing Mudiay will run the second unit. Wouldn’t be surprised if Clarkson sees some second unit run as well as the scorer for that unit.

• JSteele

That makes sense looking back at the game logs. That 12 shots in 14 minutes game log makes you think upside.

Clarkson chalk-city now.

• billythekidcowboysheat

That sucks with conley, gotta look more to chalk clarkson i suppose.

• Petergunz82

Clarkson probably starts and then goes to the bench midway through the 1st quarter so he can come back in towards the end of the quarter to run the 2nd unit

• theIrrigator

Jingle jingle

• jessedio

I’ll be playing Ingles. Doubt I’d play Clarkson in any LUs.

• realphipps

Maybe I’m overstating the loss of Conley, but he’s always been a + defender, and at times an elite defender on the perimeter.

I know defense is overrated, in DFS terms, but I feel it plays a much more integral role in the playoffs.

I see a lot of scenarios where Denver is up 20 after 3… Moreso now than pre-Conley baby arrival.

• theIrrigator

@jessedio said...

I’ll be playing Ingles. Doubt I’d play Clarkson in any LUs.

How do you avoid Clarkson at that price?

• blackchi

Clarkson is scoring based only. I won’t have much of him. Mitchell will be very popular. Way underpriced on FD.

• markymark13

Clarkson is hard to avoid on DK. SG is loaded on FD and his price isn’t as appealing there

• jessedio

@theIrrigator said...

How do you avoid Clarkson at that price?

I’m on FD, so the pricing is already soft. He doesn’t really free up too much salary with his $4400 price tag over there.

• siddom

on FD I either have too much cash or not enough cash, thanks a lot Conley smh

• Njsum1

@jessedio said...

I’m on FD, so the pricing is already soft. He doesn’t really free up too much salary with his $4400 price tag over there.

There’s some Really nice lineups you can make with clarkson at SG For 4400.

Yes, there’s An opportunity cost as well, as pg, Mitchell and Luka (although he struggles verses lac) Van Vleet are also priced well. So he’s not as strong a play as he is on Dk

Made a couple of beautiful lineups though on FD with the double punt of clarkson and Burks at SG

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

There’s some Really nice lineups you can make with clarkson at SG For 4400.

Yes, there’s An opportunity cost as well, as pg, Mitchell and Luka (although he struggles verses lac) Van Vleet are also priced well. So he’s not as strong a play as he is on Dk

Made a couple of beautiful lineups though on FD with the double punt of clarkson and Burks at SG

I thought about that double punt too. Not sure I will go there because I really like some of the more expensive plays. The SG position is absolutely loaded with 40 to 50 plus point upside.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m all over murray and my boy

As long as harris and barton remain out.

• miggs6876

I’m just wondering about Kemba. Is this the game they let him lose? PG position is pretty ugly. Lowry seems safe but the most expensive and Murray has great upside with a low floor. The choices are really limited.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

I’m just wondering about Kemba. Is this the game they let him lose? PG position is pretty ugly. Lowry seems safe but the most expensive and Murray has great upside with a low floor. The choices are really limited.

I would suspect Kemba won’t be limited

• markymark13

Kemba, Brown and Hayward all look nice on FD. I just feel like I’m throwing darts when Boston is fully healthy

• theIrrigator

Gary Harris (hip) ruled out for Monday. https://t.co/vrAhpcQIYv

Will Barton (knee) ruled out for Monday. https://t.co/BB03quGfMY

• theIrrigator

Wish they would get NBA HQ online. Dont know what they are waiting for

• markymark13

@theIrrigator said...

Wish they would get NBA HQ online. Dont know what they are waiting for

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).