Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

@ghostfacekicker said...

The price difference makes it hard to play the same lineup and get the same value on both sites but I assume winning lineups have similar players.

Yeah, I mean in most sports I look for the biggest scoring play available and hunt for that. I hunt for touchdowns, homers and early knockouts in NFL, MLB and UFC. Most “experts” say not to do this but it’s been wildly profitable for me the last few years so I’ll keep big game hunting.

If there was a single play in NBA that could score me 15 points in 1 second I’d probably only play guys who did that too.

• JSteele

Is anyone gonna make a layup?

• lester461

Joe Ingles feels like one of those players that will still be playing in his mid 40s

• lester461

Is this the playoffs? The heck is going on here?

• MoeFlavors

“This is looking like LA Fitness at 3’OClock” is the quote of the bubble so far.

Such a phenomenal saying for that last minute of the half hahaha

• thedkexperience

@lester461 said...

Joe Ingles feels like one of those players that will still be playing in his mid 40s

So you’re telling me he’s not already in his mid-40’s?

• frugal

Boy I was wrong on Clarkson vs Ingles. Thankfully I didn’t complete fade Ingles.

• jgchinz

Royce gonna be ok with the three fouls?

• techndiego

@thedkexperience said...

So you’re telling me he’s not already in his mid-40’s?

Checks Joe Ingles Wikipedia page.

• JustDFSin

@techndiego said...

Checks Joe Ingles Wikipedia page.

I thought caruso was in his 30’s as well

• cdub6238

@frugal said...

Boy I was wrong on Clarkson vs Ingles. Thankfully I didn’t complete fade Ingles.

I mean it depends…DK he’s 1500 more and only has 8 more DK points…not terrible

• casper

Donovan’s going to keep the Jazz in this game the dudes is stone cold Competitor

• monarch

Nobody is doing anything necessary so far outside of potentially Mitchell it he can get into the 50s. Ingles is doing okay but 35-37 from him is a good play and Clarkson, Murray and Royce need to get going at their ownership levels. I have a feeling that Joker kicks it into gear.

• goboltsgo

Craig your an idiot 3 fouls and you hook a guys arm 1 min into the 3rd?

• lester461

Joker gonna touch the ball again?

• miggs6876

@casper said...

Donovan’s going to keep the Jazz in this game the dudes is stone cold Competitor

No Donovan no cash. He’s gonna put up a 50 burger.

• lester461

@miggs6876 said...

No Donovan no cash. He’s gonna put up a 50 burger.

If he only ends up at 50 you can still cash pretty decently if you faded on DK. But it’s looking like a 60+burger which will be tough to swallow.

• casper

@dominicanpapi said...

This series feels like it might go 5, or Nuggets sweep them. Utah just doesn’t have the offense to keep up. Denver’s what…11 deep once Harris and Barton come back.

Wrong wrong wrong Donovan is a Quiet guy But he’s not going out like that

• choppadown

Went FVV instead of Donovan Mitchell game is …something.

• WillyWongka

Lol, Murray and Porter are 0-2 on alley-oops this game. They outta get their timing right if they wanna try it again.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Dang, Royce looked so good early but 4 fouls and has done nothing in an hour.

• goboltsgo

Now Royce’s with 4 hmm maybe I should just look for someplace to bet on players that will get most fouls I think I’d do okay in that……

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

WOW Spida….being dominant right now!!!!

• lester461

Denver needs to be starting Grant over old man Millsap

• casper

@lester461 said...

Denver needs to be starting Grant over old man Millsap

He’s getting paid to much not to start that’s actually a thing in the NBA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.