Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• hypegotti

Just curious what others approach would be. Need to dial back my Nba spending for the playoffs, I was out of control with my discipline spending in the bubble.

Thinking tomorrow doing
    A) 1 $20 gpp, 1 $12 SE, 2 $4 gpp
    B) 1 $20 gpp, 5 $4 gpp
    C) 1 $12 SE, 7 $4 gpp
    D) 10 $4 Gpp

I know I won’t hit the 100k but the fish in me craves starting my day with the what if, like buying a poweball ticket.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Gary Harris (hip) ruled out for Monday. https://t.co/vrAhpcQIYv

Will Barton (knee) ruled out for Monday. https://t.co/BB03quGfMY

🔒🔒🔒

• miggs6876

@hypegotti said...

Just curious what others approach would be. Need to dial back my Nba spending for the playoffs, I was out of control with my discipline spending in the bubble.

Thinking tomorrow doing
    B) 1 $20 gpp, 5 $4 gpp
    C) 1 $12 SE, 7 $4 gpp
    D) 10 $4 Gpp

I know I won’t hit the 100k but the fish in me craves starting my day with the what if, like buying a poweball ticket.

Giid luck.

• noddy

@hypegotti said...

Thinking tomorrow doing
    B) 1 $20 gpp, 5 $4 gpp
    C) 1 $12 SE, 7 $4 gpp
    D) 10 $4 Gpp

A or B

• siddom

pretty sure there will be many ties for first on FD

• monarch

Clarkson can be faded if a balanced approach is optimal. Nobody needs him if he scores 26 DK points even if thats above 7x if you can find a whole lineup of 40+ guys.

• yisman

So Conley going to miss a week but maybe he’ll return after that if Utah is still alive.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Clarkson can be faded if a balanced approach is optimal. Nobody needs him if he scores 26 DK points even if thats above 7x if you can find a whole lineup of 40+ guys.

If you told me he would score 26 Dk points…I’d go 75% 🤷‍♂️

• realphipps

OG looks like great value at 3.5dk, and this is a shell of the Brooklyn team we saw earlier in the season…

But he’s done nothing against them this year. He played, just didn’t touch the ball.

On the flip side, also at 3.5dk, Torrey Craig has consistently put up numbers against Utah this year.

• Njsum1

@realphipps said...

OG looks like great value at 3.5dk, and this is a shell of the Brooklyn team we saw earlier in the season…

But he’s done nothing against them this year. He played, just didn’t touch the ball.

On the flip side, also at 3.5dk, Torrey Craig has consistently put up numbers against Utah this year.

Not sure we need to dig that deep for cap savings. Unless you think one of them is likely to get 30dk points or higher.

How about Marc Gasol for 4300. Great matchup and he occasionally gets extra PT in the playoffs

• Yahchanan

How come lineup HQ for NBA is not up yet?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@monarch said...

Thin line with him, i agree there is merit to it, but once he eclipses 30 i would think he’s optimal, I’m on that game in general, the other one i could see is if levert and the nets kept it close vs raptors, there could be some leverage there.

• monarch

So many people are going to auto play Clarkson+Luka and think that’s 100 DK points. It might be more like 80 DK points and Murray/Mitchell gives you 100 DK points. That’s my thought process.

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Thin line with him, i agree there is merit to it, but once he eclipses 30 i would think he’s optimal, I’m on that game in general, the other one i could see is if levert and the nets kept it close vs raptors, there could be some leverage there.

It’s one of those fades where if you make it you just pray for a Justin Anderson-esque 2-18 type shooting performance, and if you get it you’re happy.

Yet if his shot starts falling and he Gumps his to some peripherals and 25 real life points and a juicy Dk 40 🍔 you look back it on it thinking, man that was a dumb fade. 3900 Sg/pg looking at 35 minutes of run, potentially more if they let him run with the second unit as well.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

So many people are going to auto play Clarkson+Luka and think that’s 100 DK points. It might be more like 80 DK points and Murray/Mitchell gives you 100 DK points. That’s my thought process.

You could play Murray Mitchell Luka and clarkson on Dk

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Njsum1 said...

It’s one of those fades where if you make it you just pray for a Justin Anderson-esque 2-18 type shooting performance, and if you get it you’re happy.

Yet if his shot starts falling and he Gumps his to some peripherals and 25 real life points and juicy Dk 40 🍔 you look back it on it thinking, man that was a dumb fade. 3900 Sg/pg looking at 35 minutes of run, potentially more if they let him run with the second unit as well.

I’m not fading him at all… i could see why ppl will tmr based on chalk, there’s good chalk and bad, like i said i would be shocked if that game is a dud, i love alot of it. Hoping i can get mpj at less %.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

You could play Murray Mitchell Luka and clarkson on Dk

I won’t play Luka tomorrow. I do really like Clarkson but I also like Mitchell and Ingles and Gobert and Royce and Murray and Joker and I dont want to play six dudes from the first game so thats my dilemma.

• monarch

Royce and OG are great value both 3500. They will be on the floor to defend other teams best perimeter player and are often the guy teams elect to leave open.

• theIrrigator

@Njsum1 said...

Not sure we need to dig that deep for cap savings. Unless you think one of them is likely to get 30dk points or higher.

How about Marc Gasol for 4300. Great matchup and he occasionally gets extra PT in the playoffs

Love Gasol. If Ibaka is a no go he will be a core play. Otherwise I’ll just grab 25ish%

• theIrrigator

Love Siakam also

• captainwacky

Yeah, clarkson is obvious, but royce really stands out as well. Siakam is my favorite spend, but we’ll have to see the way the ownership plays out. Gasol I’m into as well, but I might like Zubac more depending on what they say about trez.

• theIrrigator

@monarch said...

Royce and OG are great value both 3500. They will be on the floor to defend other teams best perimeter player and are often the guy teams elect to leave open.

So you would rather play OG or Royce over Clarkson?

• captainwacky

@theIrrigator said...

If the ownership disparity was ridiculous between Royce and Clarkson I’d consider it. I think fading clarkson is probably getting too cute, but he goes for 18-22 a lot here.

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Yes

• theIrrigator

@captainwacky said...

If the ownership disparity was ridiculous between Royce and Clarkson I’d consider it. I think fading clarkson is probably getting too cute, but he goes for 18-22 a lot here.

Yeah if Conley was playing. I’ll take the over on 30 DK points

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.