Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Scores are INSANE. Going to need over 450 on FD.

• Dfspacman

That nets coach has done a great job with them

• Jesus, great now nets have made it a game, gonna allow Fred to get over 50 Probaly.

• lester461

@Dfspacman said...

That nets coach has done a great job with them

Gonna be very interesting to see who coaches Kyrie and KD next year. I love the job Jacque Vaugh has done but you know those two are gonna hand pick the coach. I just hope it isn’t Mark Jackson.

• w3junky

Well holy crap. Fanduel back up and letting me logon. Woohoo.

• JSteele

@lester461 said...

Gonna be very interesting to see who coaches Kyrie and KD next year. I love the job Jacque Vaugh has done but you know those two are gonna hand pick the coach. I just hope it isn’t Mark Jackson.

Heard they are going to make a run at Pop

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@monarch said...

Scores are INSANE. Going to need over 450 on FD.

Probably at least 425 or so….but PF is kind of a wasteland on FD. You can only have 2 SGs….hard to get both Tatum and porzingis with the other guys that have went off.

• RipCityRings

There has never been a greater talent:maturity disparity in the league than Kyrie and KD. It’s kind of poetic that they ended up together, maybe they can find out what Lance Stephenson is up to while they’re at it.

• monarch

What about Coach K? Not like NCAA is going to happen

• jdtrey

@lester461 said...

But you already know it will be..

• ryan7962

finney smith, embidd, and burks or kemba, porzingis, and curry?

• monarch

@jlowery73 said...

Probably at least 425 or so….but PF is kind of a wasteland on FD. You can only have 2 SGs….hard to get both Tatum and porzingis with the other guys that have went off.

I’ve got one thats my best with KP and Tatum left. Its at 277 with a whole bunch of this game. I figured there are people with much better versions of my lineup since im captain mincash.

• tmarohl

Nice comeback for the Nets

• ASalvaro

man just what i needed the game to tighten up

• RipCityRings

@jlowery73 said...

Probably will be one of them plus Grant or a random punt. I’m hoping good Tatum shows up tonight, Sixers are going to have a long night if his shot is falling. Horford can’t handle him and Thybulle will absolutely get into foul trouble.

• Dfspacman

This nets team got some big nuts

• callmetouch

Ibaka getting the minutes but not the production

• lester461

@callmetouch said...

Ibaka getting the minutes but not the production

15 (real) points in 15 minutes. Just needs the boards.

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Chalk Temple coming through on DK…ugh

• lester461

@jlowery73 said...

Chalk Temple coming through on DK…ugh

He was chalk?! What’s his ownership?

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Any chance Porzingis doesn’t play tonight?

• JSteele

@Jdizzy007 said...

Any chance Porzingis doesn’t play tonight?

No

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Would really love to get Clippers news asap…. especially PatBev

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I believe Temple was 15%…saw it earlier on DK but now can’t find him on a team.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@lester461 said...

What team is FVV playing for after he gets the max? Knicks? Pistons?

Pistons if he liked Casey enough.

They talked about not blowing a ton of their cap space on one guy, but I just have a hard time believing the Pistons wouldn’t go hard after him. Fits a major hole on the team. Played with Casey. Blah, blah.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).