Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• dreusche

They still have a steal wrongly attributed to Paul George. Morris had a steal about 1:30 into the game that they credited to George, and they still haven’t fixed it yet.

• siddom

this was a tough slate – players too cheap on fd, players to expensive on dk

• realphipps

Off topic but tomorrow looks rough. Having a hard time building any lines on DK.

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

I can try to figure it out links I’m in the Fanduel swingman monster and clutch shot

• callmetouch

If Luka scores under 53 I’ll kiss every single one of you on the forehead

• casper

@realphipps said...

Off topic but tomorrow looks rough. Having a hard time building any lines on DK.

Start with Dragic and Harden

• yisman

I watched the end of the Utah game and the announcers said the Mitchell record (57 points in the playoffs for someone younger than 25 or something) wouldn’t last long because Luka plays tonight.

Yeah, because Luka scoring 58 or more against the Clippers is likely…

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

Haven’t tried to build anything yet, but pricing does seem a lot tighter.

• yisman

Luke doesn’t like Morris feeling him up after the play

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Wow that’s gonna sting porzingis

• nloc

Porzingis gone

• lester461

Porzingis ejected! Wtf

• skankinmat

• yisman

Porzingis ERECTED

• lester461

That’s so weak

• monarch

KP erected?

• Ace15

Wow soft af kp ejected

• damionismyname

Porzingis ejected…. thanks for taking money from me refs.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Simply stupid ass rules….Porzingis ejected from a playoff game on that bullshit? There goes lots of dollars, just like that.

• ginobilisrings

Ejected? That’s such BS. Stupid refs

• yisman

first tech was for protesting a horrible call

he swung his fist in the air

now he gets erected for shoving Morris

two weak technicals

LAME

BS call vs Porzy. Don’t understand how you can call a technical on him there. Will cost them the game now. Just stupid.

• callmetouch

PORZA EJECTED BUT NOT LUKA? COME ON

• dreusche

You’ve gotta be kidding me – Porzingas ejected on the softest technical foul I’ve ever seen.

• Dfspacman

Porzingis ejected No cashing for me then damn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).