Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Denver ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    4:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 9.5 ) at Toronto ( -9.5 ) —- T: 222
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5.5 ) at Boston ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Clippers ( -6 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jessedio

Does Embiid actually try today or does he play with no heart like he’s been doing in the bubble.

• barko15

Just some FD thoughts: It has been impossible for me to build anything but a Lowry/Murray/Mitchell lineup. I feel like those 3 are essentially plug and play (and at PG there are no other options). I am currently on Embiid>Jokic, by 1:45EST I’ll know if that was a good idea.

• barko15

@jessedio said...

Does Embiid actually try today or does he play with no heart like he’s been doing in the bubble.

I believe td. Genuinely expect motivated Embiid with a 30-10-4 and 4 stocks.

• monarch

No problem finding value. There’s too much. My problem is i don’t like the spend up options

• Supersharpie

Do any of you have access to your FD accounts? Mine has been locked out for “maintenance” all morning.

• jessedio

@Supersharpie said...

Do any of you have access to your FD accounts? Mine has been locked out for “maintenance” all morning.

Yes, no issues over here.

• dominicanpapi

@Supersharpie said...

Same, it’s ridiculous.

• monarch

What do you guys like on Boston? Thoughts on Tatum, Brown?

• Dfspacman

What’s the double OT game today?

• vick325

Embid, siakim, millsap or joker, Tobias, Royce?

• Supersharpie

@jessedio said...

Yes, no issues over here.

Weird. I think it may be a regional thing.

• casper

Fading Boston with every on healthy don’t see any reason to play them

• emnj69

my fd is down

• emnj69

@casper said...

and I am fading probably all of the sixers
    for all of the talk that simmons and embid cant play together they are much worse without Ben
    I am full fading Embid-I think he will get hurt again and leave early again too

• emnj69

@jessedio said...

he has no heart
    ben has some flaws in his game but he is the glue that holds that team together
    losing Jimmy B was huge too
    Harris is a nice player but nothing to get too excited about

• monarch

@casper said...

Like three slates ago Tatum, Brown and Hayward broke the slate at no ownership. Kemba is not right and he will be in J Rich jail. Tatum has license to shoot whenever he wants and Tobias Harris or AL Horford will be defending him?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

We think Beverly plays or not?

• thedkexperience

@jessedio said...

Yes, he’ll play hard today. If they go down 2-0, maybe not but in game 1 most certainly he’ll be going hard.

The Sixers should feed him the ball, but I think the issue is how on earth they will get stops. I fully expect Kemba to push 30 real PPG in this series and it wouldn’t shock me to see Jaylen Brown and Thiess to go ham as well.

• casper

@siddom said...

Thougts on porter jr hitting over 40 fptS?

Yes under priced on fan duel should play 34-38 min

• casper

@thedkexperience said...

Yes, he’ll play hard today. If they go down 2-0, maybe not but in game 1 most certainly he’ll be going hard.

The Sixers should feed him the ball, but I think the issue is how on earth they will get stops. I fully expect Kemba to push 30 real PPG in this series and it wouldn’t shock me to see Jaylen Brown and Thiess to go ham as well.

No one can tell who will go ham on the Celtics that’s the problem

• frugal

@casper said...

I’m thinking about Theiss, but generally agree.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #65

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Like three slates ago Tatum, Brown and Hayward broke the slate at no ownership. Kemba is not right and he will be in J Rich jail. Tatum has license to shoot whenever he wants and Tobias Harris or AL Horford will be defending him?

Cant pay those DK prices

• thedkexperience

@monarch said...

Kemba is going for near 40 tonight and JRich hasn’t had one moment all year that made me say “wow, he is a real stopper”.

Without Simmons their perimeter defense is screwed. Kemba is the exact type of player who goes bonkers vs the 76ers.

Source – watching 60+ Sixers games this year.

• thedkexperience

@casper said...

No one can tell who will go ham on the Celtics that’s the problem

I know. But I can tell you the type of player who will go ham on the 76ers.

It’s Kemba.

Theiss will have wide open corner 3s all series which is why he’ll have a good series but mostly it’s because Kemba will be slalom skiing into the paint regularly.

• casper

@frugal said...

IMHO, playoff basketball is typically not the same as regular season. We’re likely to see depressed FP across the board with a few exceptions of exploitable matchups in the first round. That said, if the refs call the playoffs like they’ve called the rest of the bubble games, guys who put up volume and aren’t afraid to drive in are going to go to the line a bunch. Luka for example had 5 of 8 games with 9+ FTA, his highest a Harden-esque 19.

The Rotations are tighter Guys play like 38-40 min scores will be generally higher

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).