Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 225
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Nice slate. Getting the Bucks right will be paramount. We will have lots of questions for Tmarohl

• jessedio

IDK about this slate, can’t get a grasp yet. FD tightened up their pricing and there isn’t any value I feel confident about.

$11.5 for Harden seems pricey.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@jessedio said...

IDK about this slate, can’t get a grasp yet. FD tightened up their pricing and there isn’t any value I feel confident about.

You nailed it jessedio. No value today. So, playing Harden becomes a very difficult decision given the crap you’ll be left with. Dk comment.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Made a Harden/Lebron/AD lineup on FD as a place holder before I start my research. It doesn’t look terrible. Not unlikely for all three to be in the winning FD lineup. Figuring out the other pieces is hard though.

• kdsdawg

effing FD, after the fiasco of the “down due to maintenance” issue, I can no longer log into my account. Been using the same password for years. They said it is wrong. I am now locked out and when I request password reset they are to send an email to my account for reset instructions, it never comes. Tried 5 times, reset email never comes. Not in spam either.
    Now I send a request in through support and they tell me to expect 3-5 business days for an answers
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do they have an actual phone #

• superjon

Studs on FD and their last 3 vs opposing team (avg FPM)

Harden – 51, 27, 56 (1.27) (All with Westbrook)
    Giannis – 54, 66, 54 (1.75)
    Lebron – 45, 61, 51 (1.44)
    Dame – 79, 50, 45 (1.45)
    Davis – 79, 42, 65 (1.74)

Avg FPM since bubble

Harden – 1.84
    Giannis – 1.97
    Lebron – 1.35
    Dame – 1.40
    Davis – 1.22

• miggs6876

@jessedio said...

I’ve tried a few early line ups. Must say the FD pricing is difficult. Harden takes a huge hit on your line up. Lots of studs to consider. No way you can fit 3 in a lineup. 2 restricts you. 1 stud and you have a nice line up but can you afford to miss out on a 70 plus day from a stud. There aren’t a lot of upper to.mid range guys. Butler, CP3, Nurk, Vic, Warren, McCollum,Middleton, etc..The key is to hit with your scrubs or value. Trent, Cowder, Greens, a Laker or a Rocket goes off. Really hard for me because I’m only playing one $3 line up with a bunch of 25c ones. I will be watching the board for your expertise.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Nice slate. Getting the Bucks right will be paramount. We will have lots of questions for Tmarohl

FWIW, big pace down game for the bucks. Middle had a good matchup because Orlando is weakest defending the SG position.

• miggs6876

I’m going to be focusing on the last 2 games. Houston/ OKC and LAL/Port. Both guys have lots of high scoring potential. Portland plays no defense and their offense has been dominate.

Have no idea what to do at C on fd. 5.8k for Lopez was my initial thought. But, Vuc is tough defensively. Lopez might get 5 plus blocks. On DK he is much cheaper.

• monarch

Jimmy Butler, Malcolm Brogdon, Anthony Davis, Chris Paul. Guys with playoff experience that their respective teams went out and acquired one way or another last offseason. I would target them. They are also guys who have been known to sandbag during the regular season which has their prices today far lower than their median playoff game outcome.

• monarch

Brolo 4.7 is an awesome DK play. J Val embarrassed him his last time out. I buy into narratives like that plus no Ersan so its just him and his crazy mascot fighting brother.

• monarch

Portland plays no D. We are in agreement but…the Lakers do not stress the Portland defense as much because they do not spread the floor and have dribble guys with elite speed like a Levert, Morant, RWB etc. That game might be slower than perceived to be.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Jimmy Butler, Malcolm Brogdon, Anthony Davis, Chris Paul. Guys with playoff experience that their respective teams went out and acquired one way or another last offseason. I would target them. They are also guys who have been known to sandbag during the regular season which has their prices today far lower than their median playoff game outcome.

I like them all with the exception of Brogdon. I’m a big fan of his but Miami is excellent defending the PG position. If Warren is limited or out he’s definetly a go for me.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Portland plays no D. We are in agreement but…the Lakers do not stress the Portland defense as much because they do not spread the floor and have dribble guys with elite speed like a Levert, Morant, RWB etc. That game might be slower than perceived to be.

Is LeBron going to be the primary ball handler?

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Are you forgetting about the Waiters factor?

• got9forya

PF on FD sucks today. Gonna be interesting to get them right

• bfwl3434

Jae Crowder seems too cheap to me on DK.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

There is only 3 bucks in play right? Giannis, Middleton and Bledsoe

• stats99tuff

Eric Gordon and Trent Jr both at $4500 on FD. Hmmmm… time to look at tomorrows slate hahaha..

• jgchinz

Oladipo feels sneaky.

• siddom

heat announced nunn isn’t starting – it has to be dragon who starts right?

• BiGtIGeRs

• frugal

Keeping things simple, stack OKC/HOU with whatever value I can find.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

heat announced nunn isn’t starting – it has to be dragon who starts right?

Yes

• got9forya

Anyone liking Diallo with RWB out and Dort missing. I can see value due to the game being fast paced but thats just me. Any thoughts

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).