Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 225
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@jessedio said...

Giannis bust 😂😂. Harden next…

I have no Giannis, but we’ll see what things look like by the end of the 3rd here. I’m betting MIL with right things after the half.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@emnj69 said...

does that show air before or after the bucks cant stop anybody at center show?

All the way through. It’s Vuc. It’s Orlando. This is what happens. Doesn’t matter the opponent. Vuc’s best game against the Bucks in the last 2 seasons is 52, despite their issues with some C’s, and I’m not even sure Vuc fully fits that prototype. Probably where he ends up today too.

• zeeshan2

brolo finally gets a rebound; gets taken away from ross lol

• Sleazygreazy

@jlowery73 said...

Damn…I just have to say this again. Giannis is great but gets soooo many calls in his favor it’s ridiculous. Should have had 1 more foul at least and 2 more TOs already but got bailed out.

Sooo, call fouls on ABC, but don’t play by the rules when dealing with Porzingis? Hmm

Told yas Lopez-DUD… and as usual another Fourny-DUD.

• telestraightshooter

@Sleazygreazy said...

Sooo, call fouls on ABC, but don’t play by the rules when dealing with Porzingis? Hmm

BLM!
    results based reffing!
    / sarc

lol, not

• lester461

Ugh this feels gross asking but Danny Green or Iggy on DK?

• frugal

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m still angry about Porzingis last night…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@lester461 said...

Ugh this feels gross asking but Danny Green or Iggy on DK?

Green

• lester461

Budenholzer still gonna baby Giannis’ minutes in the playoffs?

• RipCityRings

Classic conundrum with Giannis today. I only threw him in one lineup on FD, but paired him with my only share of Vuc too. My logic at the time was that if the game stays close Vuc will probably do well, yet the reverse is also obvious- if the game stays close, Giannis might be struggling. DFS is hard.

• callmetouch

HOW DOES FOURNIER HAVE 0 ACTUAL POINTS I WANNA RUN INTO A WALL

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Vucevic could have 40 by half. Just destroying the Bucks out there.

• siddom

Lopez is a scrub

• monarch

Giannis going to get 60 easy. He has slept walk to 20 already

• Dmo_Htx

DJ with all the usage

• dominicanpapi

Coach Bud needs to stop getting cute and just play his guys. There’s no traveling involved, so if you play his main guys 35-38 minutes, is it that big of a deal? They will win the series but Indiana or Miami will be tough, then you got either Toronto, Boston or Philly waiting in the conference finals. This is not an easy road for them.

• lester461

Ennis and DJA is why paying up for Harden was so easy today

• zeeshan2

damn brook, be mad at yourself dude

• Rickytango13

I feel bad for the chair, it didn’t deserve that

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Almost halftime and Wes Matthews has outscored MIddleton and Bledsoe….ummm didn’t see that coming.

• mbunner23

If you told me the Magic would have a 10 point lead at almost halftime and Fournier would be scoreless, I’d call you nuts.

• tvegas40

Some BS fouls coming on Magic now

• lester461

@jlowery73 said...

Almost halftime and Wes Matthews has outscored MIddleton and Bledsoe….ummm didn’t see that coming.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see George Hill replacing Bledsoe in the starting lineup going forward. He’s so inconsistent.

• zeeshan2

@tvegas40 said...

Some BS fouls coming on Magic now

shades of last night for the clippers

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.