Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 225
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Have 35% Clark, 57% Ennis and 25% DJ…. but also have 45% darn Fournier

• jgchinz

Why did I play Fournier?

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Orlando stack with Giannis and Harden….wins money easily today.

• callmetouch

I’m about to throw a tantrum. You’re telling me Fournier is the lowest scoring player from BOTH teams that have played? You’re telling me he has the 2nd most minutes behind Vucevic but is the lowest scoring player out of everyone? WHAT THE DUCK looooool

• ValuableTrader

ABC going nuts right now. 40pts by half?

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Also, I don’t like DK’s cookie cutter pricing. It was forcing guys like Dragic, Ennis, Clark and Fultz to be popular plays. I have some of each like just about everyone but damn, sounds too easy.

• rob_tn

@jlowery73 yup. Got me a couple of stacks without fournier. I never play that dude because he has 0 upside.

• lester461

@callmetouch said...

I’m about to throw a tantrum. You’re telling me Fournier is the lowest scoring player from BOTH teams that have played? You’re telling me he has the 2nd most minutes behind Vucevic but is the lowest scoring player out of everyone? WHAT THE DUCK looooool

Wasn’t he questionable with an illness coming into the game? Could still be effecting him

• me_mike84

@jlowery73 said...

Also, I don’t like DK’s cookie cutter pricing. It was forcing guys like Dragic, Ennis, Clark and Fultz to be popular plays. I have some of each like just about everyone but damn, sounds too easy.

not necessarily forcing you…..i went with only Dragic of those 4 you mentioned. i took some gambles elsewhere. only took Giannis from the 1st game.

• monarch

I’m going to tell my wife we are rich…James Ennis III has 15.75 DK points lmao!

• yisman

I used 3 Magic but opted against using Giannis, like a fish

damn

• casper

Ok game stack game one everyday

• jlowery73

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@me_mike84 said...

not necessarily forcing you…..i went with only Dragic of those 4 you mentioned. i took some gambles elsewhere. only took Giannis from the 1st game.

Ennis had zero business being 3.4. He was very obvious unless you weren’t really watching him the last 2 weeks. Dragic at 4.4 is beyond obvious also.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Giannis going to get 60 easy. He has slept walk to 20 already

He might get 70.

• Dfspacman

Still hurt from the Porzingis ejection, had to deposit cuz of that and now I’m probably not cashing from today

• ASalvaro

@jlowery73 said...

Orlando stack with Giannis and Harden….wins money easily today.

i did that and i’m currently in 1st in the 25k 4 point play but i have no shot unless Lopez goes nuts in the 2nd half

• casper

Wtf is wrong with Middleton ABC is going to go off in the second 1/2 he gave his team mates a chance

• casper

@ASalvaro said...

i did that and i’m currently in 1st in the 25k 4 point play but i have no shot unless Lopez goes nuts in the 2nd half

I’ve got ABC GLASS

• monarch

All I see from the first half is Giannis looking like a prudent spend up option and Middleton, Fournier and Bledsoe really digging themselves a hole.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Vuc show right on schedule.

• bignish

Slow down Giannis, I need you to settle at like 60 fantasy points and not 70 lol. I need The King to beat ABC, that was my big stand.

I also didn’t think the Magic would be competitive in this game with no Isaac or Gordon.

• lester461

Who starts over Nunn? Dragic or Herro?

• Bruh, wtf how are middleton, Fournier, and lopez doing nothing!!! Should have faded this game completely.

• miggs6876

I expect the Bucs to dominate the second half. Giannis will take over this game. Look for their defensive effort to pick it up. That will lead to a faster pace and some easy baskets.

• miggs6876

@lester461 said...

Who starts over Nunn? Dragic or Herro?

Dragic

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).