Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 225
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• lester461

@frugal said...

Dragic 94% owned in my Double Up! Sheesh…

Should’ve been 100% in cash

• me_mike84

@frugal said...

Give him some time…

i’ll try lol

• emnj69

@miggs6876 said...

Not sure about that. There bench is solid. The starters sucked ass tonight especially on defense. Had no answer to stop Vuc. They let Orlando control the pace too. Mil will be just fine.

they have no answer to stop anybody in the middle now-it was bad last year this year even worse guys like Val and Vuc eating vs them too

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Well I concede Vuc had his best game in probably a calendar year and best game against the Bucks in ever.

Not sure you need him to take down a GPP.

Either way, I’ll probably be taking a bath this slate. I can already feel it. Not a cash bath either.

• callmetouch

Dipo don’t do me like this

• JSteele

so late slate how are we building

• frugal

Ah, the early Dragic sub. Hopefully that means he rotates back in when Butler sits.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

What’ll be beautiful is when Vuc is 9.5-10K next slate and ends up waaay over owned, and goes back to his 40-50 ways.

• jcotdl

@JSteele said...

my strategy is to start drinking now

• gaelicgirl

@JSteele said...

4 Blazers 2 Thunder 2 Lakers 1 Rocket not named James Harden

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

crunch em in

• RipCityRings

Adams gets played off the floor here, right? I don’t think Nerlens will be much of a factor either, so hopefully small ball leads to more Gallo boards and Jeff Green at C lineups.

• casper

Went Depo over harden

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

Well I concede Vuc had his best game in probably a calendar year and best game against the Bucks in ever.

Not sure you need him to take down a GPP.

Either way, I’ll probably be taking a bath this slate. I can already feel it. Not a cash bath either.

I hear you. I already masturbated and now I’m ready to go to sleep now. No no just kidding sorry.

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

warren with the -1blk on dk lol

• lester461

@casper said...

Went Depo over harden

That’s like a 5k salary difference. Hope you didn’t leave all that money on the table.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

First thing you need to do is prepare mentally for the worst.

Next thing you need to do is fade Harden. Then lock Chris Paul.

Then put Whiteside at C.

Then fit 4 Lakers starting with LBJ and AD.

Then fill in the rest.

• casper

@RipCityRings said...

Adams gets played off the floor here, right? I don’t think Nerlens will be much of a factor either, so hopefully small ball leads to more Gallo boards and Jeff Green at C lineups.

Gallo barely plays and every I play every starting center vrs H They all smash

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

First thing you need to do is prepare mentally for the worst.

Next thing you need to do is fade Harden. Then lock Chris Paul.

Then put Whiteside at C.

Then fit 4 Lakers starting with LBJ and AD.

Then fill in the rest.

Actually you don’t HAVE to put Whiteside at C, because ultimately 1 of your 4 Lakers will probably be Dwight or McGee. Of course you can just go double C on DK.

• RipCityRings

@casper said...

Gallo barely plays and every I play every starting center vrs H They all smash

They’ve been treading lightly with Gallo’s minutes because he’s fairly injury prone. Playoffs are a different story, he should see 30-32 here.

As for Adams, look at what the Rockets did to Gobert this season.

• Fantasyfun83

Jesus christ dipo, always something. I hope he comes back as the terminator and goes ham

• Ace15

So yeah for tomorrows slate what we doing? Im jamming in Tatum and Brown. I didn’t even know we had a slate today, so let’s not talk about it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

So yeah for tomorrows slate what we doing? Im jamming in Tatum and Brown. I didn’t even know we had a slate today, so let’s not talk about it.

Going back to Royce O’Neale.

• RipCityRings

Aaron Holiday finally putting together a good game but can’t stay out of foul trouble. That was a tempting play, glad I didn’t bite…

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Aaron Holiday finally putting together a good game but can’t stay out of foul trouble. That was a tempting play, glad I didn’t bite…

3 fouls in 1 quarter.. smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).