Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 225
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Victor Oladipo (eye) questionable to return Tuesday.

• hypegotti

whats oladipos % in tourneys?

• zeeshan2

Oladipo questionable to come back; great

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

First thing you need to do is prepare mentally for the worst.

Next thing you need to do is fade Harden. Then lock Chris Paul.

Then put Whiteside at C.

Then fit 4 Lakers starting with LBJ and AD.

Then fill in the rest.

That sounds a lot like my lineup but without the Lakers. Although Danny Green has ruined my night many times before.

• dominicanpapi

I had a feeling about Dragic but still played him tons. I always fall for the “jam in the guy who lights it up off the bench and is now starting” schtick. Every time.

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

I had a feeling about Dragic but still played him tons. I always fall for the “jam in the guy who lights it up off the bench and is now starting” schtick. Every time.

Dragic will def hit value if not higher imo

• vick325

AD and Adams or Covington and Nurk?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@vick325 said...

I’d go AD/Adams, but I don’t have concerns about Adams like others here.

• Supersharpie

So, is Nunn in the doghouse? Would have been nice for the coach to let us know he would not be part of the rotation.

• realphipps

Will 220 cash on DK? Asking for all my lineups.

• Fantasyfun83

Dipo just ruined my day ..along with that other jackoff from Orlando.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Dude was $4400 lol. Dont worry he will go over 30 fpts

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

As for Adams, look at what the Rockets did to Gobert this season.

Not sure if joking. What exactly did the Rockets “do” to Gobert? He faced the small ball Rockets 3 times, last time was a dud, first 2 he had 12 points in each with 14&15 rebounds. I’ll take a double double like that out of Adams tonight gladly. I know Adams isn’t quite as versatile as the guys guys I’m mentioning, but in bubble play Brolo put up 23 and 12, Turner 18 and 12, and Nurkic 18 and 19. If Adams sees minutes, and I think he will, he has an opportunity to destroy tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I have a little too much Fournier but lucky he did enough to get rid of his snowflake. Hate when you have to stare at a snowflake all day

• callmetouch

Dipo no!!!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@vick325 said...

AD/Adams

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I have a little too much Fournier but lucky he did enough to get rid of his snowflake. Hate when you have to stare at a snowflake all day

I use the snowflakes as motivation.

• RipCityRings

@frugal said...

Not sure if joking. What exactly did the Rockets “do” to Gobert? He faced the small ball Rockets 3 times, last time was a dud, first 2 he had 12 points in each with 14&15 rebounds. I’ll take a double double like that out of Adams tonight gladly. I know Adams isn’t quite as versatile as the guys guys I’m mentioning, but in bubble play Brolo put up 23 and 12, Turner 18 and 12, and Nurkic 18 and 19. If Adams sees minutes, and I think he will, he has an opportunity to destroy tonight.

If you think 2020 Adams is at a comparable skill level to Gobert I don’t know what to say, but the Rockets current small-ball Tucker-at-C style is designed to exploit slower bigs with no range. Adams has been awful this year and virtually the entire Rockets team can (and probably will) run circles around him.

• Dfspacman

Ross over Robinson smh

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@hypegotti said...

whats oladipos % in tourneys?

10ish%

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I use the snowflakes as motivation.

Snowflakes get me down

• callmetouch

Dipo officially out? Lmk so I can start drinking

• boilermakerbeef

@callmetouch said...

Dipo officially out? Lmk so I can start drinking

Not yet. We’ll see if he comes out in the 2nd half.

• billythekidcowboysheat

This has not been my day…

Brolo
    Fournier
    Middleton

And i have dipo in the showdown🙃😲😠

I guess that means i should fade the beard in the late slates?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Turns out Dragic’s pricing on DK was exactly right. Not a screaming value given his lack of performance so far.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).