Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 225
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kyastanley1

Damn that was an ugly first half for the Heat and Pacers game.

• JSteele

I have a late slate lineup that features 3 of the 4 studs that I don’t mind.

• got9forya

Damn. I have 199 on DK with Butler, Crowder, and Dragic playing then I still have Schroder ad Bazley left to play. Let’s see where I end up. Any one got a guess that plays DK. This is only my second day playing DK

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

6pm games….who is the best value at $3200 on DK…..Roberson, Gabriel, or Ferguson? With Collins out, I doubt Gabriel gets that much run, but he played fairly well against the Grizz. Any thoughts?

This is for GPP.

• kinger

Who would you play. AD or Lebron. FD.

• JSteele

@kinger said...

Who would you play. AD or Lebron. FD.

AD if I was picking one

• skankinmat

Gabriel or Hezonja late night?

• lester461

Oladipo still not out there. Probably done.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Edmond Sumner starts second half for injured Victor Oladipo on Tuesday.

• zeeshan2

doesn’t look like oladipo will come back

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@boilermakerbeef said...

6pm games….who is the best value at $3200 on DK…..Roberson, Gabriel, or Ferguson? With Collins out, I doubt Gabriel gets that much run, but he played fairly well against the Grizz. Any thoughts?

This is for GPP.

McGee

• cedric19

Good foul Aaron Holiday you mental micro midget

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Oladipo just needs to get an eye patch and go. What he’ll lack in court vision, will be more than made up for in the fear he will instill on the Heat.

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

McGee

Sorry, should have said I have him already. If I’m picking between those 3, should I reevaluate my build vs picking another guy sub 3200?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Adams or gallo? Feels like one of them is going to go off. I could see adams get 15 plus boards, idk.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@boilermakerbeef said...

Sorry, should have said I have him already. If I’m picking between those 3, should I reevaluate my build vs picking another guy sub 3200?

Got Danny Green already also? He would be my next choice

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@boilermakerbeef said...

Don’t tell me you already have McGee AND Danny Green and are STILL looking for another 3.2K player?

Highly unlikely all what you’re trying to jam in goes off.

If not, play Danny Green.

If so, play Ferguson and hope he lucks into some steals.

• siddom

Tomorrows gonna b chalk city many ties for first

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Adams or gallo? Feels like one of them is going to go off. I could see adams get 15 plus boards, idk.

I think Gallinari smashes but Adams is probably safer

• siddom

The holiday brothers are scrubs

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

Tomorrows gonna b chalk city many ties for first

People will chase the exact results of game 1, and the exact results of game 1 will not happen in game 2.

• lester461

Zinger questionable tomorrow with his knee. Maybe the ejection was a blessing in disguise for his well being.

• siddom

Why do pros get paid so much to s8ck at something they do everyday?

• siddom

@Pandamonious said...

People will chase the exact results of game 1, and the exact results of game 1 will not happen in game 2.

But jazz nugs game why wouldnt you play donny mitch and murray?

• JSteele

@siddom said...

Why do pros get paid so much to s8ck at something they do everyday?

This thread has more knowledge than any of the pros, they just generally have the bankroll to play everybody.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).