Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 225
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• siddom

lebum and Giannis are scrubs seriously who would have thought on the same day 8th seed defeats 1st seed?

• blv7183

@ginobilisrings said...

Name a worse current contract than Danny green making 30 mil for 2 seasons

Everyone that plays for the Hornets

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Portland could very easily beat the Lakers this series….Orlando more hard-pressed but Milwaukee just played like garbage today.

• ginobilisrings

Curious what the series price is for blazers. With no homecourt there is extreme value with underdogs imo

• RipCityRings

Didn’t think I’d get to see a Blazers playoff win this season, much less vs the Lakers. Let’s get those rings!

Good night on FD but got wrecked on DK. Way too hard to keep track of the pricing/strategic differences on both sites, but I’ve gotta keep riding these cheapo $100K shots.

• P0key

@lester461 said...

I sense panic in Lakerland. Lebron and AD and the rest are garbage.

Lakers will be fine..will be a gentlemen’s sweep

• RipCityRings

@P0key said...

This is the most “Lakers” sentence I’ve ever read.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@P0key said...

I very highly doubt that….series is 50-50 right now. Lakers two big dogs but Portland has better troops and a killer at the helm.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Portland with Nurkic is a #3 or a #4… definitely not a #8

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Should of just maxed out the $3 like I had been. 2nd in the Piggy bank, 10th in the Fadeaway, 24th in the $3

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

Didn’t think I’d get to see a Blazers playoff win this season, much less vs the Lakers. Let’s get those rings!

Good night on FD but got wrecked on DK. Way too hard to keep track of the pricing/strategic differences on both sites, but I’ve gotta keep riding these cheapo $100K shots.

Yeah I started playing both sites and a little yahoo, once play resumed yet now I’m mostly Dk.

Solid day for me. 5x buy ins.. Light on Harden and Brook Lopez. Heavy Dragic Augustin Fultz Giannis AD Lebron Butler Adebayo CP3 Ennis

Only player I was heavy on that dudded was Fournier yet he wasn’t awful. Didn’t realize Gary Clark would take all his shots 🤷‍♂️

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

I very highly doubt that….series is 50-50 right now. Lakers two big dogs but Portland has better troops and a killer at the helm.

Lakers in 6

• miggs6876

@theIrrigator said...

Lakers in 6

After the first game my thoughts are the Lakers offense is out of sync. They had to work very hard to get basket. Limited weapons hurt them. Portland has several ways to score, more together and fluid, and battle tested and tough as nails. Looks like a great series.

• miggs6876

I hit the Brolo and Trent land mines. Just below the cash line. On to tomorrow.

• siddom

you can’t fit in Luka but what if he drops an 80 burger?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@siddom said...

you can’t fit in Luka but what if he drops an 80 burger?

Which site?

Looks like there’s plenty of viable cheap guys on DK. Haven’t looked at FD yet.

• siddom

@Pandamonious said...

Which site?

Looks like there’s plenty of viable cheap guys on DK.

DK – monte, Royce, kieff only cheap guys I see.

• Is there any legitimacy to zinger sitting? I didn’t watch game 1, i know he got ejected. Would be fun to play playoff boban, although it wouldn’t be if that news was released before 130.

• ghostfacekicker

Ended up cashing on FD by .6 points. Had Lopez and Fournier and still cashed. Back at it again tomorrow!

• ghostfacekicker

Also cashed on Yahoo. I’m playing Yahoo NBA and MLB now. Seems too easy.

• ghostfacekicker

@blv7183 said...

Everyone that plays for the Hornets

Allan Houston and Bobby Bonilla

• Pandamonious

@siddom said...

DK – monte, Royce, kieff only cheap guys I see.

It’s kind of like Harden today, where there’s viable guys, but none of them are locks to greatly exceed.

You have the 3 you mentioned, plus Zubac (still doubt Harrell gets pushed much), Beverly probably plays more, Curry, Craig (probably plays 25-30 minutes if he doesn’t get into foul trouble), Thybulle played 32 minutes last game, OG still has a solid ceiling for his price

• Pandamonious

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Is there any legitimacy to zinger sitting? I didn’t watch game 1, i know he got ejected. Would be fun to play playoff boban, although it wouldn’t be if that news was released before 130.

Can’t imagine he doesn’t give it a go. It’s the playoffs.

• @Pandamonious said...

Can’t imagine he doesn’t give it a go. It’s the playoffs.

Ok, i wasn’t sure i see he has the q tag, pricing quite tight on dk tmr… i know your gonna fade the 🕷, watchout he might bite ya!

• Pandamonious

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Ok, i wasn’t sure i see he has the q tag, pricing quite tight on dk tmr… i know your gonna fade the 🕷, watchout he might bite ya!

Doubt I fade.

Ownership projections will be very important to my decisions tomorrow. Like on DK, I could see Mitchell being the highest scoring guard, but I could also see him being outscored by Lowry, LeVert, FVV, Jaylen Brown, even….Kemba Walker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).