Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 225
    4:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -2.5 ) at Houston ( 2.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

If Mitchell is going to be something ridiculous like 50% owned on DK, I’ll be underweight.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Doubt I fade.

Ownership projections will be very important to my decisions tomorrow. Like on DK, I could see Mitchell being the highest scoring guard, but I could also see him being outscored by Lowry, LeVert, FVV, Jaylen Brown, even….Kemba Walker.

Absolutely, gonna wait and see what ppl are gonna jump on, ppl could be hesitant on 9.2, it depends if he’s one of the higher owned I’ll just go to the bkn-tor. But i think regardless, murrary and unfortunately I’m gonna play kemba again🤢

• siddom

@Pandamonious said...

If Mitchell is going to be something ridiculous like 50% owned on DK, I’ll be underweight.

thoughts on serge getting a 40 burger?

• siddom

im not getting anyone from tor nets game – bad sign?

• fresh56

how did Thybulle do when he guarded tatum? did he contain him?

• yisman

probably been a while since both #1 seeds lost Game 1

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@siddom said...

thoughts on serge getting a 40 burger?

Think it’s possible. Was very high on him game 1, will be again. He didn’t do anything he can’t do again. If anything he might have left a couple boards, a block, and steal off his potential.

• ELopez432

@Pandamonious said...

It’s kind of like Harden today, where there’s viable guys, but none of them are locks to greatly exceed.

You have the 3 you mentioned, plus Zubac (still doubt Harrell gets pushed much), Beverly probably plays more, Curry, Craig (probably plays 25-30 minutes if he doesn’t get into foul trouble), Thybulle played 32 minutes last game, OG still has a solid ceiling for his price

I have built 15 lineups already & you nailed some of my value picks

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).