Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    4:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kdsdawg

day three being locked out of FD, still no reply from yesterdays early AM message to support
    they have a phone number with a recording that states, we aren’t taking messages at this time, please send an email to support
    ????????????????????????????????????
    gonna ask again
    I thought there was a FD rep on here

• Ace15

Jordan Clarkson is a lock for me today. Terrible game last outing but still saw 40 mins, should be no different today if his 3 is falling could be in line for a huge game. 40+ pt upside. Have to play Tatum/Brown and one of Jokic/Embiid IMO. I’m mostly speaking to FD.

• monarch

My sneak picks are Marcus Smart and then Brad Wanamaker. Watching that first game the Sixers were glued tight to Kemba and Tatum and for the most part gave Jaylen Brown looks. Now with Hayward out, who also had plenty of clean looks, more defensive resources will be allocated to Jaylen Brown and the open looks and PT should be funneled to Smart and Wanamaker.

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

My sneak picks are Marcus Smart and then Brad Wanamaker. Watching that first game the Sixers were glued tight to Kemba and Tatum and for the most part gave Jaylen Brown looks. Now with Hayward out, who also had plenty of clean looks, more defensive resources will be allocated to Jaylen Brown and the open looks and PT should be funneled to Smart and Wanamaker.

Nice breakdown.

• superjon

@monarch said...

Smart might be an okay play, but no reason to play Wanamaker with Kemba playing.

He’s had 2 ceiling games all year and Kemba was out in both, and Smart was out in one.

• jessedio

On FD it seems pretty simple for lineup construction. Same studs, same value as last time. Just have to luck onto the right value. Mix and match a few players here and there. You’ll be good.

MPJ got pulled because the Jazz were lighting him up last game, not sure what to do with him. He has 50 pt upside and will still get 30 mins 🤔

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

I like the fundamental breakdown here, but Wannamaker is not part of the rotation come crunch time. Even with Hayward out, he will do next to nothing,

• monarch

True…Wanamaker is a pretty dusty play.

Hayward and Brown combined for 16 three attempts game 1. No Hayward, less open Brown. I see the Celtics needing to replace 12 three attempts here with just as much if not more defensive attention to Tatum/Walker. So maybe Smart gets a lot of clean looks.

• tonedefrob

@jessedio said...

On FD it seems pretty simple for lineup construction. Same studs, same value as last time. Just have to luck onto the right value.

MPJ got pulled because the Jazz were lighting him up last game, not sure what to do with him. He has 50 pt upside and will still get 30 mins 🤔

You should run the splits with him and Murray on/off.

I can only hope people keep chasing those games from when Murray was out with MPJ at that price.

• monarch

I’m subscribing to the angle that the Nuggets adapt their defense to not allow Donovan Mitchell to challenge Michael Jordan, Wilkins and Bird for greatest playoff game in the rematch. Being a flawed defense they will have to concede something so that has me looking at Royce O’Neale yet again.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

I’m subscribing to the angle that the Nuggets adapt their defense to not allow Donovan Mitchell to challenge Michael Jordan, Wilkins and Bird for greatest playoff game in the rematch. Being a flawed defense they will have to concede something so that has me looking at Royce O’Neale yet again.

Mitchell started out slow, he just got hot. I do not look for a repeat shooting performance, especially at elevated pricing.

• monarch

Yes…he took 33 shots. Defense has a lot to do with where the shots come from. Im betting on way under 33 shots in this one.

• BUFUu2

One thing i def know today is we pay up center god mid range for forwards roll with monte clarkson and burks

• pepsies15

@jessedio said...

On FD it seems pretty simple for lineup construction. Same studs, same value as last time. Just have to luck onto the right value. Mix and match a few players here and there. You’ll be good.

Do you think the pricing on FD seems pretty tight today? I’m like $100 short of a team I like every single time.

• tmarohl

I am not sure I can pay those prices for Marcus Smart.

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

I am not sure I can pay those prices for Marcus Smart.

Ya…he is not a priority. I think he can pop for 40 which still isn’t 8x but at the end of ones construction and they need a guy who could be a piece on DK. FD he is harder to get to but can be volatile.

• mbunner23

Value plays: Lou Will, Zubac, Burks, Clarkson.

Mid tier: Harris, Ingles.

• JSteele

Love Kyle Lowry and OG today while people chase FVV

• S7ubs

@tonedefrob said...

You should run the splits with him and Murray on/off.

I can only hope people keep chasing those games from when Murray was out with MPJ at that price.

I think Murray being back does hurt MPJ. However, MPJ is the type of
    Player when his shot isn’t falling he checks out. Then Malone yells at home because his D falls off the edge. I think if you have 20+ entries you have to have some MPJ.

• monarch

@JSteele said...

Love Kyle Lowry and OG today while people chase FVV

Really like Lowry a lot. Also OG heated up towards the end of that game.

• JSteele

@monarch said...

Really like Lowry a lot. Also OG heated up towards the end of that game.

Game 1 last year, Lowry was very passive he had 0 points lol. Game 2 he came out and scored 22. This year is a bit different but I would expect him to be a bit more aggressive. I also like OG cuz I need value and he correlates well with Lowry

• frugal

Few values & low mid tier plays (Yahoo) who played big minutes and flopped last game: Clarkson, Kleber, Finney-Smith

Near min guys who went 2X+: Monte Morris, Seth Curry, Thybulle, TLC

• me_mike84

why doesn’t Zubac get more minutes? he seems to be a better fit in this series than Harrell, no?

• frugal

@me_mike84 said...

why doesn’t Zubac get more minutes? he seems to be a better fit in this series than Harrell, no?

Zubac never checked back in in the 4th last game after killing it through 3. I think KP ejection may have changed the gameplan.

• mbunner23

@frugal said...

Zubac never checked back in in the 4th last game after killing it through 3. I think KP ejection may have changed the gameplan.

It for sure did.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.