Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    4:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• squidkill

@monarch said...

My sneak picks are Marcus Smart and then Brad Wanamaker. Watching that first game the Sixers were glued tight to Kemba and Tatum and for the most part gave Jaylen Brown looks. Now with Hayward out, who also had plenty of clean looks, more defensive resources will be allocated to Jaylen Brown and the open looks and PT should be funneled to Smart and Wanamaker.

Do we want more looks for Smart??? As a celts fan, I’m good without more shots. Lol

• frugal

I’ve gotta roll KP tonight, I think he’s going to be fired up and probably blames himself for the loss due to not being able to help. He killed it 1st half last game.

• me_mike84

@frugal said...

Zubac never checked back in in the 4th last game after killing it through 3. I think KP ejection may have changed the gameplan.

i was thinking about that but wasn’t sure. i mean for $4.5 on DK i’m willing to go back to him again tonight. and use maybe Embiid or Jokic in my utility spot.

hard not to play Doncic tonight – unlike last night where fading Harden was plausible.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

day three being locked out of FD, still no reply from yesterdays early AM message to support
    they have a phone number with a recording that states, we aren’t taking messages at this time, please send an email to support
    ????????????????????????????????????
    gonna ask again
    I thought there was a FD rep on here

Did you try to do what it says at the top of the FD home page?

• monarch

Do we expect Gasol to be productive at any point in this series or is he a dart throw?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Do we expect Gasol to be productive at any point in this series or is he a dart throw?

Probably a dart, but hard to ignore that 1st game usage. Seems more like an Ibaka series.

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

I don’t really look forward to him doing much. I do like Ibaka again.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@JSteele said...

Love Kyle Lowry and OG today while people chase FVV

Nets Raptors stack today might be a little sneaky. Or not sneaky at all. But it could be fruitful given condensed production on Nets side and the fact that the Raptors can have 4 guys score a ton.

• monarch

Game 1 looked like an outlier. Zero bleals, one assist, four turnovers. His median projection is probable 10 FD higher than that. Im trying to sell myself into a cheap FD center.

• WillyWongka

Anyone know why Horford isn’t shooting as much? Peripheral stats seem good and his price is down. The not shooting is really hurting though.

• jgchinz

Is Ingles, Clarkson and Royce too much Jazz?

DK GPP

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Game 1 looked like an outlier. Zero bleals, one assist, four turnovers. His median projection is probable 10 FD higher than that. Im trying to sell myself into a cheap FD center.

Gasol makes more sense on FD, than DK. Zubac isn’t much more though.

• C00KH4X

Really liking TLC & Joe Harris for Nets value today

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Probably a dart, but hard to ignore that 1st game usage. Seems more like an Ibaka series.

I-blocka!

• boilermakerbeef

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Hard to play Gasol when he only gets ~20ish minutes

• Pandamonious

@boilermakerbeef said...

Hard to play Gasol when he only gets ~20ish minutes

He can get 30-35 in 25 minutes, if he gets 25 and things bounce right though.

• got9forya

Are we liking Boban if Zieng is out. Seems like a great play but wont know till later im Guessing

• Pandamonious

@got9forya said...

Are we liking Boban if Zieng is out. Seems like a great play but wont know till later im Guessing

100%, but doubt he sits, and if he does, I don’t think we’ll know until all other games locked, so it’s going to be dicey to have him in line ups.

• thedkexperience

How many awful takes can I have today? Thank god for baseball and mma because if I was forced to survive off the NBA I’d be homeless. Only way my picks could be worse was if I owned the Knicks.

• WillyWongka

@C00KH4X said...

Really liking TLC & Joe Harris for Nets value today

Temple? Went 1-10 from 3 but still got 21 on DK. 400 less than Harris.

• frugal

@got9forya said...

I would be shocked if KP missed. But if he does, it’s Kleber you want and lots of Doncic and probably lot’s of Zubac. When Boban checked in last game, he was having a really hard time keeping up with the pace. No way he could stay in that game for 20+ minutes. Pretty sure that’s why Doc closed with Harrell, Boban just can’t keep up. Remember KP was Q last game too.

• frugal

On Yahoo hard not to lock in Mitchell again. I don’t feel a repeat performance is in store, but he’s $35 and if he hits 50 he’s going to be needed to cash I think. On DK, that price is a little too high and one can pretty easily make a jump up to Leonard or down to VanVleet or Murray who all 3 could outscore him.

• thedkexperience

@WillyWongka said...

Anyone know why Horford isn’t shooting as much? Peripheral stats seem good and his price is down. The not shooting is really hurting though.

He’s old, shitty and over paid. He also can’t play with Embiid and had his best moments this year when he shared the floor with Simmons. Now the Sixers lack anyone with the basic skill of making an entry pass.

Great … now I want a drink and it’s not even 10 AM.

• NDNole

Probably going right back to royce. Probably going to regret it too.

• siddom

no talk about donny mitch? he’s a lock at 8.2k on fd with all the usage?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).