Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    4:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

I would love to see Luka get that 80 DK burger.

• Dfspacman

Late night hammers smh, I had all the early exposure

Wowwwww
    “Aho – Crackage” today
    T Craig – DUD – had heavy as salary filler
    Pee – Gee – Super-DUD – had 100%
    J Murray Super-DUD had at least 50%.
    Don-Cheech.. very heavy.. may get 90 tonight. All for nothing. Horrible day.

• siddom

don’t get why they don’t hard double Luka, trap him and put klaw on him

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Yep. Already working on it lol

How much playoff Rondo is going to be too much?

• yisman

I did pretty well on DK but not going to hit much because of Daniel “The Anchor” Theis

12 minutes, 9.25 fp

WTF

• NDNole

If Porz and THJ just played like they normally do I’d be doing just fine. Instead, they dont want me to have nice things lol.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Is Rondo playing tomorrow?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

So tempted to play him. I’m sure he will only get like 10-15 mins if he plays. May not be playable until like game 5 or 6. I’m still gonna grab a few shares tomorrow just in case.

Tomorrow seems pretty straight forward assuming A. Gordon is out again. Start with Fultz and Augustin again. Clark a free square. Adams a free square. Lots of Butler and AD. Eric Gordon and J. Green’s price dropped. Bledsoe is priced to move. Mix in some Lebron, Vuc, Bam and count your money at the end of night right?

I’ll probably over project Harden and Giannis’s fpts so i make sure I get some. Could see them going off tomorrow. Definitely Giannis

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

I guess the Mavs are just saving Barea for the finals

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

So tempted to play him. I’m sure he will only get like 10-15 mins if he plays. May not be playable until like game 5 or 6. I’m still gonna grab a few shares tomorrow just in case.

Tomorrow seems pretty straight forward assuming A. Gordon is out again. Start with Fultz and Augustin again. Clark a free square. Adams a free square. Lots of Butler and AD. Eric Gordon and J. Green’s price dropped. Bledsoe is priced to move. Mix in some Lebron, Vuc, Bam and count your money at the end of night right?

I’ll probably over project Harden and Giannis’s fpts so i make sure I get some. Could see them going off tomorrow. Definitely Giannis

Does it? I expect the Bucks to actually play a playoff rotation and blow the Magic off the floor. If they don’t, they are in trouble. I expect the Lakers to blow away Portland as well.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Well, Rondo was a hand, so remember he could technically keep his cardio up.

He practiced Monday. I assume practiced today. He was practicing with the team in the bubble when he broke his hand 4 weeks ago.

Hard to say. It’d be nice to get an official word on minutes, if he does play. I guess giving it one more game is possible.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Does it? I expect the Bucks to actually play a playoff rotation and blow the Magic off the floor. If they don’t, they are in trouble. I expect the Lakers to blow away Portland as well.

Lakers have the offense to blow anyone out? I guess if Green doesn’t miss his 10 wide open 3’s again

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I do expect Bucks to handle business tomorrow. I think Lakers win, but not sure it’s a blowout.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Lakers have the offense to blow anyone out? I guess if Green doesn’t miss his 10 wide open 3’s again

I didn’t get to see the Bucks game yesterday as I was travelling. Listened to it on the radio. I was extremely puzzled by rotations. Five or six minutes into the game, have five reserves in the game. Too big of a rotation. I expect Bucks to cut it to 7 or 8 tomorrow. If Giannis has to play 40 minutes he should. Same with Middleton. Lopez had a terrible game. I expect him to improve. I may play someone like Fultz or Augustin as one offs in a lineup or two. It might be my Bucks fandom, but they can’t afford to go down 2-0, and I expect defensive intensity tomorrow. Calling for about 5 blocks by Lopez, 3 steals by Bledsoe, and about a 20 point win for the Bucks.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Magic will still score 100 points. Fultz and Augustin are both under 4.5k. I think they are some of the best value on the slate

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Magic will still score 100 points. Fultz and Augustin are both under 4.5k. I think they are some of the best value on the slate

They might score 120, but I think they will lose by 20

• yisman

game 1: porzingis ejected early in third, clippers barely hang on to win
    game 2: Luka in foul trouble the entire game, Clippers getting thrashed

• yisman

thought I had this easily at halftime

then Curry got hot and Luka picked up his 5th :(

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/90012657

• siddom

will barton is a scrub how can you be injured for 4 months if its not serious?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Well, Rondo was a hand, so remember he could technically keep his cardio up.

He practiced Monday. I assume practiced today. He was practicing with the team in the bubble when he broke his hand 4 weeks ago.

Hard to say. It’d be nice to get an official word on minutes, if he does play. I guess giving it one more game is possible.

Yeah I guess he could play 20-25 mins

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I guess he could play 20-25 mins

If Rondo play 20-25 minutes, I would think that makes LBJ unplayable.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

If Rondo play 20-25 minutes, I would think that makes LBJ unplayable.

I Dont think sharing the court with Rondo for 10 mins will make that big of difference. 5 fpts?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

game 1: porzingis ejected early in third, clippers barely hang on to win
    game 2: Luka in foul trouble the entire game, Clippers getting thrashed

Clippers need Bev and they also need to stick to Montrezl/Lou running the second unit as they have done so well over the last couple of years

More bodies, more problems

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I Dont think sharing the court with Rondo for 10 mins will make that big of difference. 5 fpts?

That would be about 4 to five assists that LBJ wouldn’t get.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).