Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    4:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• siddom

kentavious Caldwell pope had exactly 1p 1a 1r in 29 minutes of play

LBJ is playable with Rondo still. Guy was dominant vs POR. They have noone to stop him. He would get less assists but also score more baskets off feeds from Rondo. Am playing LBJ until he finally duds. Like Whiteside again due to the walking foul Nurkic. Bledsoe too cheap 5300 in “must-win” game. More Clark-Bars at 3300 for sure. Saw E G dropped from 5500 to 4900 for some reason, have tons. Like Schroder at only 5500 down from 6100 off his dud. Lopez probably does well off super-dud. Feel like Augy and or Fultz could dud even at 4300/4500.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Between the SD and the mlb $18 finishing the night slightly ahead even if I was stung by the WAS-ATL PPd game

Lucky….

Had a couple of Boban but not on the right one!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@siddom said...

kentavious Caldwell pope had exactly 1p 1a 1r in 29 minutes of play

That isn’t easy to do

Will be the L B J / Glass show again. Max usage for both again. They don’t have much else honestly, Lakers in terms of offense I feel like. Some builds will be Augy/Fultz.. (chalk), LBJ Davis, and Clark. Def some Whiteside’s, and Howard’s. Heavy Late Game!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

That would be about 4 to five assists that LBJ wouldn’t get.

What if those Rondo assists are Lebron buckets?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Tomorrow is gonna be, oh should i play my guys from game 1 that were πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© when i said i would never again. Brolo, middleton, all of okc lol.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

What if those Rondo assists are Lebron buckets?

I’m guessing that LBJ wouldn’t be on the floor most of the time that Rondo was on the floor. Rondo playing to me benefits AD more than LBJ.

• siddom

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Tomorrow is gonna be, oh should i play my guys from game 1 that were πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’© when i said i would never again. Brolo, middleton, all of okc lol.

im not touching okc except Gallo- there a bunch of unatheletic scrubs.

• siddom

wes Matthews/davis or melo/butler dk gpp?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

That’s a tough one. Probably the 2nd

• Agent47

I was part of a 4-way tie for 1st in the LAC/DAL $5 SE Showdown!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/90094728?uc=2161156266#/

That same lineup took 5th in the And-One. The winning lineup had Kawhi at Captain instead of Doncic and Boban instead of Reggie Jackson.

• casper

@siddom said...

I think the lakers should bench kcp and green those guys are

• yisman

nothing cashed from the late game, wish there was a way to hedge out of these. tough beats

Luka Doncic Over 29.5 Points and Dallas Mavericks to Win @ +350

Luka Doncic to Record a Triple Double and Mavericks to win @ +750

and this All Star Double – Donovan Mitchell & Luka Doncic Each Over 29.5 Points @ +275
    Playoff Bubble Boosts

• emoney1214

Not sure why you are puzzled. This is what bud has done forever. Bucks never had a 7 man rotation in the playoffs last year, and he was blasted in Atlanta for the same thing with playoff rotations. In close games last year in the playoffs he typically used 9-11 players. Giannis had one 40 minute game last year in the playoffs (regulation). It’s wishful thinking he will tighten it up since that doesn’t support history but my God I wish he would.

Magic should really struggle to score with their current lineup, so I would assume they would scheme against vucevic but bud also struggles with adjustments. Vucevic doesn’t have trouble with Brook. I do agree the bucks wake up and blow them out. If they don’t something is very wrong. I know one rumor is bledsoe has family issues.

I would bet 0 bucks over 40 minutes. Middleton and giannis 35-37. Brook and bled 29-30. That’s if it’s a close game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).