Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at Toronto ( -11 ) —- T: 226
    4:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at Denver ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 4.5 ) at Boston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 230

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@NDNole said...

Probably going right back to royce. Probably going to regret it too.

I am. Foul trouble got him a place on the bench last game.

• realphipps

Woke up to a surprise this morning. 1 out of my 13 lineups cashed yesterday.

Back to 20 lines today. Playing a couple with TOR blowout in mind (RHJ, Boucher, Davis). Playing a lot more Clarkson today than Monday. And going right back to Craig at 3.1dk.

• casper

Don’t fade DM he has the ability to get to the cup and finish he’s going to have the ball in his hands all game.Panda great call on the Lakers steam rolling the Blazers

• emnj69

I must say thank god I didnt bet yesterday as I got busy-I was going to bet BIG on OKC-never in a million years did I think rockets would win without russ and had lots of harden and he didnt really do more then jimmy b at much higher which shocks me as I didnt see them winning at all even with monster harden game.

only thing I get right is play bigs vs bucks
    Noel not playing much killed me

for tonight looks like u know who to play-pascal on my do not play list-he has been trash lately and I dont see him needing monster game vs nets-it may burn me but I am down with the OG

• miggs6876

@mbunner23 said...

Mitchell started out slow, he just got hot. I do not look for a repeat shooting performance, especially at elevated pricing.

He’s still affordable on fd. SG position is loaded. Up top are Luka, Levert, Donovan, PG, followed by FVV, cheap value guys like Sweet Lou, Clarkson, Smart, Richardson, and punts like Burkes, TLC, Temple. I think this will be the key the key to making money. The rest of the positions are more limited.

• WillyWongka

Craig should reach value before he fouls out, right? 2/2 against Utah in the Bubble, lol.

• emnj69

@WillyWongka said...

Anyone know why Horford isn’t shooting as much? Peripheral stats seem good and his price is down. The not shooting is really hurting though.

al is old dude he cant run the floor when celtics run and gun

• bazerko

I was going to jump on Clarkson today too, but I don’t know what upside he has at $5100. He shot almost 50% last game going 8/17 from the floor. Plus the 3 rebounds and 4 assists seem to be on the high side for him. I mean he could easily put up 40 points, but that would mean that Mitchell isn’t hitting his shots and taking 33 like he did last game.

• emnj69

my lock of the night which is no great call or special though is KP-book him for 60-70 fantasy points-he will be man on mission tonight

• markymark13

Spida is probably a good play again today, but if Torrey Craig can avoid foul trouble today he can make things more difficult

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@casper said...

Don’t fade DM he has the ability to get to the cup and finish he’s going to have the ball in his hands all game.Panda great call on the Lakers steam rolling the Blazers

Thanks.

• frugal

Yeah…I think Clarkson is going to smash today. 39 minutes at 17 FGA, he went 2 of 9 from 3. If he hit his season avg and gotten a 1 or 2 more peripherals, that’s ~10 more FP…

• I mean the one thing on 🕷 is this. I had him 100% last game, if we you watched the game, mpj should remain non existent unless he gets 10 rebounds a game, because he won’t be on the floor in the 4th quarters. So i have removed mpj. They’re gonna need craig to play damm near the whole game, with morris and grant because if mpj is in there 🕷 will get the switch and abuse them.

The nuggets may trap him in certain spots, which makes me love clarkson and ingles and possibly gobert. I don’t expect another 57 points, but i think mitchell could fall into more assists and still hit 50-60 fantasy points, just not another 80 plus lol.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

I am not sure I can pay those prices for Marcus Smart.

He’s exactly the kind of play I avoid and I often regret later. He’s risky but the perfect GPP play. He can get hot and rack up pheriphals in a hurry. I can’t imagine him being owed very much.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Mitchell is much more viable on FD than on DK.

• Ace15

@frugal said...

Yeah…I think Clarkson is going to smash today. 39 minutes at 17 FGA, he went 2 of 9 from 3. If he hit his season avg and gotten a 1 or 2 more peripherals, that’s ~10 more FP…

Bingo! He should see lower ownership too as people chase spida. Clarkson in a absolute smash spot

• Njsum1

Just to help out the board, Clarkson played 34 minutes in regulation and Monte Morris played 24.

Seen a few posts saying Clarkson played almost 40 minutes and Monte Morris went x times his salary. I’m not saying they’re not good plays. They probably are considering the lack of reliable cap savers today.

Just know what you’re buying, as the game isn’t likely to go into OT again. You’re buying roughly 34 minutes and 24 minutes for Clarkson and Morris respectively.

• miggs6876

@bazerko said...

I was going to jump on Clarkson today too, but I don’t know what upside he has at $5100. He shot almost 50% last game going 8/17 from the floor. Plus the 3 rebounds and 4 assists seem to be on the high side for him. I mean he could easily put up 40 points, but that would mean that Mitchell isn’t hitting his shots and taking 33 like he did last game.

I’d rather play Sweet Lou on fd for 200 more. Yesterday I rushed my lineup and didn’t realize the Blazy and Melo were the same price. That mistake cost me from cashing.

• frugal

@Njsum1 said...

Just to help out the board, Clarkson played 34 minutes in regulation and Monte Morris played 24.

Seen a few posts saying Clarkson played almost 40 minutes and Monte Morris went x times his salary. I’m not saying they’re not good plays. They probably are considering the lack of reliable cap savers today.

Just know what you’re buying, as the game isn’t likely to go into OT again. You’re buying roughly 34 minutes and 24 minutes for Clarkson and Morris respectively.

You are correct. But the fact that those guys were the coaches choices to play full minutes in OT kinda indicates their role in the playoffs and the potential style of gameplay we are looking at for game 2.

EDIT: Also, Grant looks like a solid value target from that game.

• zeeshan2

@frugal said...

I’ve gotta roll KP tonight, I think he’s going to be fired up and probably blames himself for the loss due to not being able to help. He killed it 1st half last game.

how alarmed are you by the knee soreness for KP?

• goboltsgo

Putting money where my mouth is. After bitching about him and how he was a good play craig is 3100 dk and I’m going 100% tonight. Also going back to royce but not 100%

• Ace15

@frugal said...

You are correct. But the fact that those guys were the coaches choices to play full minutes in OT kinda indicates their role in the playoffs and the potential style of gameplay we are looking at for game 2.

EDIT: Also, Grant looks like a solid value target from that game.

Yep agree again. UTA literally doesn’t have anyone else who can score consistently and get their own shot then Spida. Clarkson is in play here and I hope people go for Lou or others. Also, running a ton of Jerami Grant, MPJ going to get exposed and don’t think Malone is going to ride that out. Grant had a nice game and didn’t even get peripherals where he usually does. I can see him hitting 30 easily with 40pt upside.

• goboltsgo

Hmm also want to go heavy on Siakam but beer praised him this morning on podcast which scares the shit outta me lol.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

He’s exactly the kind of play I avoid and I often regret later. He’s risky but the perfect GPP play. He can get hot and rack up pheriphals in a hurry. I can’t imagine him being owed very much.

Projected at 29% on FD and 30.4% on DK

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@goboltsgo said...

Hmm also want to go heavy on Siakam but beer praised him this morning on podcast which scares the shit outta me lol.

Noooooooooo! I was high on Siakam until you pointed that out. Kiss of death sometimes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).