• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 235
    3:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 230.5
    4:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Orlando ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 241.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• siddom

@jv21 said...

Tatum bounce back game?? Does Portland have anyone that can stop him.

shh

• siddom

Brandon Clarke or Jakob poetl DK GPP?

• Ace15

Im playing burke idc.

• Dfspacman

Why don’t they give Rubio a lot of minutes

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

Im playing burke idc.

• theIrrigator

Jamal Crawford (conditioning) ruled out Sunday. https://t.co/BeCZPQlofB

• monarch

I’m fading Harden apparently. I hate doing that. Heavy on Luka, RWB, Fox, Levert as spend up options.

• Dfspacman

Hachimura , Gordon or JJJ on fanduel?

• monarch

Anyone know how I can easily upload my csv lineups into my reserved DK contests?

Edit: nvm I figured it out….kind of a pain

• efagan99

So, I want to go right back to the guys I played first game who dudded: chiozza, levert, holmes, troy brown jr. I feel good about levert and TBJ given minutes and matchups, but I’m concerned by chiozza’s first game. Not a ton of minutes, didn’t look good. Any thoughts?

• captainwacky

I’m still just mashing in levert and troy brown.

• charara1224

going back to mikal bridges tonight. he can and will go for 40 fpts it’s all just a matter of when. He was in foul trouble last game but i still liked what i saw to want to go back to him again

• rourke441

giannis will have a field day vs. rockets lock in porzingus also

• efagan99

@captainwacky said...

I’m still just mashing in levert and troy brown.

Same. Thoughts on the other 2? I feel like a starting PG against the wiz is money… but chiozza burned me hard Friday. Especially with lonnie, burke, ish, hill all in that price range.

C is tough today too, lots of cheap guys with solid minutes: theis, allen, poetl, bryant, holmes. At least one of those guys is gone crush value. Can it be holmes now that everyone will be off him after that dud?

• Ace15

As others have said TBJ lock. Levert scares the crap out of me, but i will have. Brook lopez gonna have 10 blocks.

• captainwacky

Chiozza is atrocious. I’m playing Ish, Burke, or Tyler Johnson in lieu there. I have some holmes, and always am intrigued by him, but his price is weird given the other value on the slate.

• theIrrigator

@monarch said...

I’m fading Harden apparently. I hate doing that. Heavy on Luka, RWB, Fox, Levert as spend up options.

I wont have much Fox but lots of the other 3

• superjon

Anyone know how many more minutes Kemba is getting today?

• theIrrigator

@Dfspacman said...

Hachimura , Gordon or JJJ on fanduel?

Hach

• charara1224

up to 24 mins

• Ace15

Chiozza sucks and i wont be persuaded to play him again. If he burns me then so be it. Anyone like booker?

• Ace15

Alsoo hell no to JJJ if his shot isnt falling he wont hit value. Dude does not board. Also i know if i play him hes picking up 2 fouls within first minute

• theIrrigator

D. Murray bounce back?

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I wont have much Fox but lots of the other 3

He had like a 40 percent usage the other game vs the Spurs.

• PlaymakerChris

Daniel house or joe harris on fanduel?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.