• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

2:00 PM EST : Washington ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 235
    3:30 PM EST : Portland ( 4 ) at Boston ( -4 ) —- T: 230.5
    4:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Memphis ( -4.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 2.5 ) at Orlando ( -2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Houston ( 4.5 ) —- T: 241.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 237

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah and Murray got in foul trouble. I have more Murray than White

Shit I missed the deadline. Was gonna take out White and plug in Murray. Murray 50 burger coming for sure now.

• monarch

Ish wants that 10x

• gaelicgirl

Porzingis birthday game tonight!

• noddy

And I’m the only one with White in my 50/50’s. This is for sure not going to end well.

• monarch

I have an extremely hot one in the DK shoot around. But its really early lots of ball left

• kdsdawg

@noddy said...

And I’m the only one with White in my 50/50’s. This is for sure not going to end well.

I have several

• noddy

I have a feeling SA blows out Memphis.

• chronoxiong

Omg, I have CJ McCollum and Nurkic because the Blazers are fighting for their Playoff lives. Now they getting their butts whooped!

• jcaldtime

Wizard Nets stack looking good + a little sprinkle of different studs on top of it

• noddy

Murray outscoring White to start. No surprise there.

• noddy

So happy I picked Bryant today. This never happens to me.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Markelle Fultz expected to see his minutes limit increased Sunday.

Lineup note: Jonathan Isaac will remain on a minutes limit Sunday.

• JustDFSin

@monarch said...

Ish wants that 10x

Who do you have left? Those 5 gave you a good start

• goboltsgo

Damn could went Troy brown/jamont but chose robinson/fox. Looking at it I have no idea why I did…….

• kettab24

Levert is a real one…BKN gna be stacked next year…I think they’ll win the chip next year

• NDNole

Dillard smh. I never get him right. Im not gonna play him next time and he is going to smash for 70+ lol.

• Zieg30

LeVert-Allen-TBJ-Bryant as my first four going. Can’t complain there!

EDIT: With Walker, JJJ, and Morant going next my ownership maybe averages 33%!

• captainwacky

I have some significant chances today. That’s all I ask. My core is essentially levert, brown, bryant. I have a lot of Bryant/allen with those guys. A little too much TJ, not enough ish, but some of everything in the right places. Will be interesting.

• rstylz

Allen
    TBJ
    Tatum
    Smart
    Murray
    Lonnie

With ABC, Unicorn and Burke to go

• Dfspacman

I’ve got Napier smh

• monarch

I’m approaching 300 on DK with Tatum, Clarke going and a stud left.

• achesley711

Cash lines going to be extremely high.

• monarch

Wish I had Nurk though

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

Thomas Bryant/Jarrett Allen priced to move on DK

And move they did 👍🔥🏀🍀

• Zieg30

@captainwacky said...

I have some significant chances today. That’s all I ask. My core is essentially levert, brown, bryant. I have a lot of Bryant/allen with those guys. A little too much TJ, not enough ish, but some of everything in the right places. Will be interesting.

I only have two lineups going, so no real “core”, but picked the right early chalk. Hope you take it down if I don’t!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.