Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

CourtIQ is broken and NEEDS to be fixed

“Note: Only regular season stats are included in CourtIQ queries”

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Live look at me after that disaster of a slate yesterday. Think I’m still going double magic point guard again. Gordon news is much needed

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

Live look at me after that disaster of a slate yesterday. Think I’m still going double magic point guard again. Gordon news is much needed

With 3 minutes left I wasnt cashing because porz was just average. Went to bed resigned to my fate. Lo and behold I must have snuck in the back door in the last minute of the game due to hardaway jr. And here I am lol. Yesterday felt like a win for the taking but the games were overall pretty much bleh.

On to today. I wonder if harden is over 50% again or will people fade him for bron.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Harden should drop to 20-30%

• BUFUu2

does anyone like jeff green again or you think they roll with tucker more

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

does anyone like jeff green again or you think they roll with tucker more

I think Green should play 30 mins again

• BUFUu2

@theIrrigator said...

I think Green should play 30 mins again

rock on thank you just trying to piece these game all together again to miss on one player to kill my lineup ya know keep the streak going lol

• jv21

I’ll probably lose anyways, so might as well MME for fun.

I can’t believe my player pool has 6 magic players.

• NDNole

Why do I have a feeling its gonna be dame time today? 11k on DK probably the lowest owned of the top guys. Maybe he drops an 80 spot today just cause. Hmmm.

• Golfnut04240

Early projections here state that the only player to be at $6 DK pts/$ is Brogdon. Very early projections.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@NDNole said...

Why do I have a feeling its gonna be dame time today?

Still half asleep?

• NDNole

@theIrrigator said...

Still half asleep?

Probably lol

• jessedio

It will be really tough to fit in 2 studs on FD.

• mbunner23

It’s a lebron night. He won’t let them go down 2-0

• xwalker5

Ran three lineups last night, best one was 52/47562 on the DK $1

- Disgusted that today might come down to Magic PG’s lol

- Anyone else get burned by the $6200 Dipo the other day/thinkin about going back?

• BUFUu2

@xwalker5 said...

Ran three lineups last night, best one was 52/47562 on the DK $1

- Disgusted that today might come down to Magic PG’s lol

- Anyone else get burned by the $6200 Dipo the other day/thinkin about going back?

yep i got burned by him 2 days ago and burke yesterday so i feel your pain. Also i agree with you on orlando pg i am staying away debating to go hill again against the augustin sucky ass d but still can’t go that direction which will prolly piss me off later today I am locking in Vuc though bucks suck at guarding bigs that can shoot he should have another nice day

• WillyWongka

Crazy to see Gordon’s price go down despite having a decent game and Brody still out.

• xwalker5

Haha I feel ya on not wanting to touch Hill either. You think Vuc puts up 30+ real points today? @BuFu

• BUFUu2

@xwalker5 said...

Haha I feel ya on not wanting to touch Hill either. You think Vuc puts up 30+ real points today?

Idk about 30 but i can see him having a triple double easy today

• mbunner23

Steven Adams price dropped as well. Lock button for me

• jessedio

Even though Whiteside had a good game I just can’t trust him. If AD comes out and takes it to him he will get in foul trouble early.

• dominicanpapi

@jessedio said...

It will be really tough to fit in 2 studs on FD.

You can definitely fit 2, but it’s the same situation from the other night: which of the 2?

I would go by positional scarcity, i.e. if you don’t play Harden, are there still options at shooting guard? Butler got you the same amount of points as Harden last game, at 3K less. If you don’t play Lillard, are you OK with playing Dragic and a guy like Fultz or Augustin? If you’re not playing Davis, are you good with Bam and maybe Kuzma (who is overpriced)?

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Giannis is gonna be on a mission today I would be a little Leary if too much magic

• BUFUu2

@Jsmitty123433 said...

Giannis is gonna be on a mission today I would be a little Leary if too much magic

I agree with you there but the bucks just don’t play well in orlando they have looked horrible since the return of nba and I don’t think they will make it past this series to be honest.

• jessedio

@dominicanpapi said...

You can definitely fit 2, but it’s the same situation from the other night: which of the 2?

I would go by positional scarcity, i.e. if you don’t play Harden, are there still options at shooting guard? Butler got you the same amount of points as Harden last game, at 3K less. If you don’t play Lillard, are you OK with playing Dragic and a guy like Fultz or Augustin? If you’re not playing Davis, are you good with Bam and maybe Kuzma (who is overpriced)?

Yeah, the mid-tier plays can def fit but they are so volatile too. Bledsoe, Dragic, Fultz, Schroder, Jeff Green etc… They can produce but their floors are low too.

If you play 2 studs you’ll have to play 7 of those roll the dice guys..lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.