Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Game is opening up quick.

Got a good flow going now.

• WillyWongka

@mbunner23 said...

Got a good flow going now.

They read this forum at half, lol.

• choppadown

Might be a small miracle if Jimmy Buckets and BAM hit value here….fingers crossed?

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

There is no hope for Bam….I have seen him at least 3 times already concede a rebound to Crowder. Dude is sleepwalking out there.

• yisman

Duncan Robinson 21 points
    Bam 0 points and 1 rebound

Bam’s double double officially dead

• frugal

Man, Duncan has shot perfectly so far. Congrats to those who roster him. And congrats to the Heat for signing this guy to the MLE.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@jlowery73 said...

There is no hope for Bam….I have seen him at least 3 times already concede a rebound to Crowder. Dude is sleepwalking out there.

Yeah, not looking good. Looks like the 2 that’ll make it are Butler and Dragic.

• yisman

good news I had no Nunn in my real lineups

I used him in the Mountain Dew freeroll. Picked that quickly based on season averages, not realizing he’s not in rotation. Oops.

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

giannis hassan or lebron adams

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@dopeshushi61 said...

giannis hassan or lebron adams

2nd

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Bam SCORED!!!!!!!!!

• NDNole

Im just gonna embrace the tile. This Bam thing just affirms everything about nba that annoys me lol. Its fun but yea, NFL hurry up.

Until then, embrace the tilt.

• mdalb

Doing some tinkering. Right now i have Harden and Melo but thinking of switching my to bron and Middleton, FD GPP. ????

• casper

@WhiteyJones8 said...

Anyone have any thoughts on making some swaps based on what happens in this half? Let’s say that Bam has another terrible half and ends up around 25 FD. If your whole lineup is available to you which route would you take?

A.) Swap your PFs to cheap guys who can match Bam’s 25 for much less (Jeff Green or even Gary Clark?)
    B.) Swap one of your PFs to Davis knowing that you could potentially gain 40 FDP on any of the 48% Bam owners who played him as their most expensive PF

I guess what I’m asking is would you rather try to match scores at the position with someone much cheaper (which would let you get Lebron or ABC instead of a shit SF) or would you rather run up your lead at the position where most of the field has a whole in their lineup?

Take the raw points Divided by the spots you have open the roll the 20 sided dungeons and dragon dice out in the garage in the boxes on the left side ad that to all the # s on the Jerseys of the guys you already played Dived by your youngest child’s age dived by the spots you have left then play guys with with jersey #s closest to that #

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mdalb said...

Doing some tinkering. Right now i have Harden and Melo but thinking of switching my to bron and Middleton, FD GPP. ????

Do it

• WhiteyJones8

@casper said...

Take the raw points Divided by the spots you have open the roll the 20 sided dungeons and dragon dice out in the garage in the boxes on the left side ad that to all the # s on the Jerseys of the guys you already played Dived by your youngest child’s age dived by the spots you have left then play guys with with jersey #s closest to that #

That’s what I’ve been doing in the past. Unfortunately, this is the same process that landed me on Bam pre-lock

• TruHawks

Bledsoe/Davis or Fultz/Giannis?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Duncan necessary yet?

• frugal

Yahoo/FD steal and block bonus now puts Bam ahead of Dragic.

• Dfspacman

Pacers probably better off without Oladipo

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@TruHawks said...

Bledsoe/Davis or Fultz/Giannis?

That one is a coin flip

• vick325

Jeff green and lebron or AD and Fournier? Gpp

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Duncan is gonna be needed yes, not sure if that was a serious question at this point:)

• Dfspacman

@theIrrigator said...

Duncan necessary yet?

Had him in game one 13.75 fantasy points smh

• ninogarzone

@jlowery73 said...

Duncan is gonna be needed yes, not sure if that was a serious question at this point:)

If Miami runs away from this and he finishes with less than 40 there’s no guarantee he’s needed. Especially if someone like crowder or a cheapie from the other game goes off. He’s Goin bonkers tho.

My question is can dort being back really slow down harden enough to prevent a ceiling game🤔

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).