Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Yes…lower scores. As these series progress the defensive adjustments become tighter.

• Njsum1

@casper said...

This is the type of day Rondo goes for 50

Is he playing? If so is he gonna get more than 10 minutes?

• casper

@Njsum1 said...

Is he playing? If so is he gonna get more than 10 minutes?

He’s Q still they really want him out there I think he plays it’s his thumb he’s been seen running all over inside the bubble

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Not to mention OKC is possibly the worst match up in the world for HOU, because they actually play defense, and have at least 4 above average defenders to realistically throw at him.

He’ll be the play soon enough. His price will drop and people will continue to hop off. I’ll snag him up at 10.7k and 15% ownership and take one down, when I go all in. Matchup is bad, yet he can hang an 80 burger at any time.

That said, I’m 0% Harden today. Unfortunately, I had more Bam than one individual should be allowed to have, and my Harden fade will go unrewarded. 😭

• Dunl0p

Bam and Green are hurting my chances. Have one of them in most of my lineup. PF was quite poor on FD today

• yisman

Rockets keep poking it away from Adams

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Harden got Dorted today…

• tmarohl

Jeff Green also killing a lot of lineups

• yisman

Harden could arguably be equal to Bam in the bust department, given his salary

Somehow the game is even despite harden being awful

• billythekidcowboysheat

All the

!!!

• yisman

Thunder got a fast break off a turnover and Stone Hands Bazley has a pass bounce off him and go out of bounds

smh, really needed Thunder to be up 4 at the end of 3. Bazley blew it

• vick325

Kcp and melo or green and Fournier. Not pretty I know but somebody has to make shots tonight for the lakers. Right?

• RipCityRings

So who’s the rebound play for LAL tonight? I wouldn’t be surprised if KCP hit the doghouse tonight in favor of giving Waiters some run. Don’t think they’re desperate enough to go JR yet, but Danny seems like he couldn’t really do worse. Not a lot of attractive options there, though I expect the Lakers in general to shoot better.

On the Blazers’ side I think it’s a GTJR night, and I think at least one of Whiteside/Gabriel will definitely get there. Would like to take Melo and Waiters at SF but it’s hard not to load up angry/motivated Giannis and Bron on FD.

• ninogarzone

Lmao Gordon 0/8 from three you can’t make this stuff up smh

• casper

@vick325 said...

Kcp and melo or green and Fournier. Not pretty I know but somebody has to make shots tonight for the lakers. Right?

Yeah LBJ and Glass

• marker0357

@ninogarzone said...

Lmao Gordon 0/8 from three you can’t make this stuff up smh

He was just disavowed from Indiana Basketball

• Carpocarp

Think we might see Kuzma step up to be the third man tonight.

• cdub6238

Austin Rivers talking boards away from Adams lmao

Adams went straight ❄️

• marker0357

Westbrook with the Iron Maiden T-shirt….LMAO

• vick325

@casper said...

Yeah LBJ and Glass

Thanks I’ll just take them instead

• marker0357

why would you EVER go for a shot fake by Dort? That dude has no intention of shooting the ball unless it’s a last resort. He’s in there for 1 reason only.

• P0key

earlier today I talked myself out of fully punting at the PG position and thought why not just lock in a “safe” 40 fp from CP3…

• cdub6238

@marker0357 said...

why would you EVER go for a shot fake by Dort? That dude has no intention of shooting the ball unless it’s a last resort. He’s in there for 1 reason only.

I dunno…he has more fga so far than Gallo 🙄

• marker0357

I guess I’ll eat my words with that last 3 by Dort.

• casper

@marker0357 said...

Westbrook with the Iron Maiden T-shirt….LMAO

Demonic Satan Rockers lives mater

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).