Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

This day has been so weird. Forgot how much I hate small slates and playoff DFS. Time to focus on MLB

• P0key

social media ripped KCP for his performance last game…He should be a lock for 18 fantasy points now

• Yeoman

@marker0357 said...

why would you EVER go for a shot fake by Dort? That dude has no intention of shooting the ball unless it’s a last resort. He’s in there for 1 reason only.

No argument here…but I do want to point out that he’s doubled Harden’s production from the 3-point line tonight, and on fewer shots.

• marker0357

@casper said...

Demonic Satan Rockers lives mater

Ha

• siddom

What a terrible slate

• theIrrigator

Game 1 I played House over Gordon on FD. I’m sure yall can guess what I did for game 2

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Roco getting benched because Green made a couple open threes is not gonna be good for me

• tmarohl

@Carpocarp said...

Think we might see Kuzma step up to be the third man tonight.

Playoff Rondo says no.

• yisman

so after Bam floor game and Heat easy win, we have Harden floor game and Rockets easy win

Rockets 2-0 series lead and Harden been extremely underwhelming this series

• JSteele

@yisman said...

so after Bam floor game and Heat easy win, we have Harden floor game and Rockets easy win

Next we will have Milwaukee win by 35 points, and the Lakers/Blazers should be pretty high scoring.

• casper

@JSteele said...

Next we will have Milwaukee win by 35 points, and the Lakers/Blazers should be pretty high scoring.

So I have 2 min to bet on them you could have shared earlier

• billythekidcowboysheat

I guess just lock jeff green going foward, good lord.

• cdub6238

Announcers- OKC needs a stop here

OKC- promptly leaves Tucker wide open for 3….

• theIrrigator

At least Gordon’s price should drop again. Surely he cant shoot any worse than he did today

• dominicanpapi

You can probably get away with a House and Gordon stack on FD at this point.

• casper

If Middleton doesn’t get forty fantasy points on fan duel I’m giving up DFS till tomorrow

• damionismyname

@dominicanpapi said...

You can probably get away with a House and Gordon stack on FD at this point.

not it Bron and ABC both go for 60+ imo.

• JSteele

@casper said...

If Middleton doesn’t get forty fantasy points on fan duel I’m giving up DFS till tomorrow

But what about showdown?

• siddom

Can i cashwith 250 dk gpp?

• theIrrigator

@damionismyname said...

not it Bron and ABC both go for 60+ imo.

And that is very likely to happen

• cdub6238

Well….hope this game is high scoring lol have the cheapies from Orlando in all day slate; and game stack of ABC/wesmatt/hill/vuce/Ennis/Clark for night slate

• lester461

Holy cow James Ennis is 40% owned.

• DC2380

ABC about to go HAM

• chronoxiong

I hate these small ball Rockets. They go out there with no Center. Jack up three’s all day. Don’t matter how many times they brick them. Not to mention Harden looks kinda fat out there. And still find a way to win. Not cool.

• theIrrigator

Okay Gordon ended up better than expected. Should of had an easy 40 burger

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.