Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jgchinz

Iggy might be good value if Crowder sits.

• BUFUu2

@jgchinz said...

Iggy might be good value if Crowder sits.

that is the news i am waiting for hard to build unless i know if gordan is in or out and crowder, right now if i go real low and go with one stud and a couple high mid guys i will be using matthews but i hate that, he is the only one i really can see hit 20 in that low low catergory

• emnj69

pf is such a wasteland I like Kuz but his price sucks on FD-you are forced to pay up or roll the dice on some huge risk scrubs

• BUFUu2

@emnj69 said...

pf is such a wasteland I like Kuz but his price sucks on FD-you are forced to pay up or roll the dice on some huge risk scrubs

shit forward is my fav spot on dk you have galli, melo, james abc warren butler nurkic covington davis and kuz man, guard is the dumpster fire for me

• jgchinz

I’m trying to go two studs on DK and it’s not too bad so far at all.

Like Duncan Robinson to go under owned and shoot a lot better then 2-8 from three.

• PlaymakerChris

Trent and Nurkic or Adams and schroder on fanduel

• Petergunz82

@jessedio said...

Yeah, the mid-tier plays can def fit but they are so volatile too. Bledsoe, Dragic, Fultz, Schroder, Jeff Green etc… They can produce but their floors are low too.

If you play 2 studs you’ll have to play 7 of those roll the dice guys..lol

Yep, I think a balanced approach is the way to go today

• Ace15

on FD, feel like i have to lock in AD.

• casper

@BUFUu2 said...

that is the news i am waiting for hard to build unless i know if gordan is in or out and crowder, right now if i go real low and go with one stud and a couple high mid guys i will be using matthews but i hate that, he is the only one i really can see hit 20 in that low low catergory

• superjon

The latest blurb on AG said he hasn’t had contact at practice yet. Does that make it more or less likely that he sits again?

• NDNole

@superjon said...

The latest blurb on AG said he hasn’t had contact at practice yet. Does that make it more or less likely that he sits again?

Id say with that info the odds arent good unless something changes news wise.

• WillyWongka

@jgchinz said...

I’m trying to go two studs on DK and it’s not too bad so far at all.

Like Duncan Robinson to go under owned and shoot a lot better then 2-8 from three.

What I’ve learned watching bubble-NBA is that “shooters gonna shoot” and not having a crowd has really improved shooting %ages. Yeah, players might have slump games but for the most part, the good shooters are making those 3s.

• charara1224

So hard to find value for these games. GT Jr should bounce back and do much better. Jeff Green could do his thing again but its tough outside of that.

• thedkexperience

Is 10:19 AM too early to panic? Not that I’m even planning on playing NBA today but if I do I want to get into the proper mindset.

• monarch

I’m on record saying Schroder was a terrible Game 1 play. I like him today quite a bit at his price point.

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

I feel like Shia alexdendar may make an appearance today and score 40 plus but I have no data or anything good to back it up

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

I can’t help but wanna target teams down 1-0 it’s probably flawed logic but I’m just loving the bucks today and AD can’t seem to get away from it so I’m just gonna send it

• monarch

Rockets were pretty cohesive on defense. The Thunder are going to have to not hesitate and pull the trigger. Schroder, SGA need to just shoot over the top and not think about it.

• Petergunz82

@Jsmitty123433 said...

I can’t help but wanna target teams down 1-0 it’s probably flawed logic but I’m just loving the bucks today and AD can’t seem to get away from it so I’m just gonna send it

I’m using this premise in justifying paying $8k for CP3

• teamwillow

Is the tool that tells you the lineup type gone? Like, it would indicate which types of lineups generally win these specific tournies etc.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@teamwillow said...

Is the tool that tells you the lineup type gone? Like, it would indicate which types of lineups generally win these specific tournies etc.

If you’re talking about SlateIQ, I don’t think they’re doing that for NBA anymore, as it was pretty redundant.

If you’re talking about something else, I have no idea what it is.

• Ace15

On FD Todays clarkson is German Rondo, tooo cheap. 100% german rondo.

• monarch

I’m liking balanced builds.

• JSteele

@BUFUu2 said...

I agree with you there but the bucks just don’t play well in orlando they have looked horrible since the return of nba and I don’t think they will make it past this series to be honest.

The Bucks are fine. They haven’t had to do anything in Orlando since they already had the 1 seed from the outright. They played the first few games without their starting PG, and then they limited minutes on their guys the rest of the way through. They only really played 2 competitive games since coming to the bubble. Miami (won 130-116) and Dallas (Lost 119-116 in OT)

• ginobilisrings

So dumb they put Gametine decision by lebron and AD’s name. We all know they are playing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.