Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I just realized that neither the lakers or the clippers are; there’s no effing way a Morris twin makes the finals.

I think whomever wins the Clippers vs Mavs series is going to the finals.

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

Agreed – but what are the Odds?…. my conjecture is …1 in +20?

Harden 49.75 dK

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Lakers are not going to the Finals.

Nope

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I think whomever wins the Clippers vs Mavs series is going to the finals.

Yep

• tmarohl

Don’t think I am building a lineup tomorrow that doesn’t contain Luka and Klaw

• tmarohl

GG

https://twitter.com/EarlJacobs/status/1296608387824865285

• yisman

@Pandamonious said...

Cavs tanked, won the lotto, got LeBron, Lebron left, they got multiple #1’s when LBJ left and drafted guys like Anthony Bennet with it. Now they suck again, after multiple finals trips. They don’t deserve it.

As I always say, the three lotto wins were the only reason LeBron even returned to Cleveland.

He didn’t return to help Cleveland. He did because they kept winning the lottery and it’d be seen as a good story if he came back and won after failing to win a single Finals game during his first stint there (no lotto wins because they were in the playoffs).

No lotto wins and LeBron never returns.

Spurs and Cavs the two biggest beneficiaries of the lottery. Knicks have been hurt by it.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Lakers are not going to the Finals.

I would agree. I said it before the season and I stand by it.

Lakers have no depth and I think they don’t make it out of the West. Congrats to the Lakers on winning their first postseason game in 8 years, though.

• miggs6876

@gaelicgirl said...

Nope

They have to get more consistent perimeter shooting. Their defense is elite and LeBron and Davis can carry them a long way. I can see them getting to the finals. The Clippers will be tough to beat but they look vulnerable too.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

They have to get more consistent perimeter shooting. Their defense is elite and LeBron and Davis can carry them a long way. I can see them getting to the finals. The Clippers will be tough to beat but they look vulnerable too.

I agree with Lebron and Davis can carry them along way, but their defense sucks.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Don’t think I am building a lineup tomorrow that doesn’t contain Luka and Klaw

I’m on Klaw for sure. I am thinking about fading Luka and hoping he only gets like 45 to 50 fps. Pivoting to Levert and FVV. They both have 45 plus upside.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

GG

https://twitter.com/EarlJacobs/status/1296608387824865285

Not wild about that hair LOL makes him look like Bo Derek in “10”

• emoney1214

Why did theis
    only play 12 minutes last game?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.