Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dfspacman

Any chance Olynk sees more minutes

• WillyWongka

Y’all thinking Nunn or Nunn-of-it?

• JSteele

@WillyWongka said...

Y’all thinking Nunn or Nunn-of-it?

Nah, rather play Augustin if going for a cheap guard. Fully expect the Bucks to blowout the Magic and he should get some extra run by the end of the game.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Bledsoe or middleton? Good lord i may just avoid them.
    I have to 2 🔒so far, I’ll say one….

• Femdimes

@Ace15 said...

On FD Todays clarkson is German Rondo, tooo cheap. 100% german rondo.

he’s nothing like rondo but go off

• gaelicgirl

Just a note about the officiating in the late game last night

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but I believe that the NBA ref crews have been advised that a Clippers-Lakers WCF would be in the best interest of humanity at large. Therefore, the slightest touch fouls will be called on the Mavericks and Blazers, while the Clippers and Lakers will be allowed to body slam, tackle, and otherwise assault the opposing teams with impunity.

Carry on.

• NDNole

@gaelicgirl said...

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but I believe that the NBA ref crews have been advised that a Clippers-Lakers WCF would be in the best interest of humanity at large. Therefore, the slightest touch fouls will be called on the Mavericks and Blazers, while the Clippers and Lakers will be allowed to body slam, tackle, and otherwise assault the opposing teams with impunity.

Carry on.

Yup

• frugal

@gaelicgirl said...

Carry on.

You are on the money. While the FTA was pretty even, Mavs got so many touch fouls called against them vs the other end where MAVs in the air in the act of shooting get hard contact and no call.

• JSteele

@frugal said...

You are on the money. While the FTA was pretty even, Mavs got so many touch fouls called against them vs the other end where MAVs in the air in the act of shooting get hard contact and no call.

Hopefully the Blazers just stay out of the face of any Laker and they can’t get ejected.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Hopefully they Blazers just stay out of the face of any Laker and they can’t get ejected.

Blazers and Mavs best chance is their offenses continuing to be too good for lopsided officiating to alter the outcome. Neither is going to win the series based on defense.

• NDNole

Connaughton could be sneaky today.

• frugal

Easiest build day so far focus on as many MIA and OKC players as I can fit with:

1 more balanced
    1 with Harden and HOU/ORL value tier plays
    1 with Davis and HOU/ORL value tier plays

Fade Vuc.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Looking for value like….

Best thing that could happen today would for howard to get something stuck somewhere so we get 25 McGee minutes

• JSteele

I really like Kyle Kuzma today. He’s played well in the bubble, the minutes are there and his price gives him room for 7x upside on FD at 6k. I can’t imagine he would be very highly owned.

• what2say

Does Aaron Holiday have a bounce back game today?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

On FD Todays clarkson is German Rondo, tooo cheap. 100% german rondo.

Who is today’s TLC and Burks?

• choppadown

Think I’m going with Dame as my stud on FD and going more balanced today…As opposed to trying to jam 3 studs and a bunch of scrubs in.

• Bvgingy

Does Danny Green finally hit his shots? Man, it is rough watching a career 40% 3-pt shooter brick 3s. Trail Blazers seem to be focused on clogging the lane and forcing LBJ to outlet pass forcing them to shoot 3s. KCP or Green are bound to hit them eventually. Also, Lakers need Rondo in the worst kind of way. Having to use AD out at the top of the key with the second unit bc they have no one who can run the PnR or get him the ball in the post hurts to watch. Can’t believe they signed Waiters/JR over IT to try and fill the void of Rondo.

• mbunner23

Seems like everybody is going in totally different directions today.

• goboltsgo

@theIrrigator said...

Who is today’s TLC and Burks?

T Ross and Fultz. I will follow this by eating crow for playing 100% craig yesterday so……

• goboltsgo

Should we expect Hill to see 25+ min again today or does Bledsoe take some away?

• Bvgingy

@NDNole said...

Yup

I don’t know, there was some pretty bad officiating on foul calls towards the Lakers in Game 1. Dwight had 3 phantom calls that consisted of: whiteside holding dwight’s arm down, whiteside pushing dwight on the next play and dwight got called for a foul on a KCP block out. And Dame had at least one set of free throws off a 3 pointer where his own teammate was the player who hit him. I think i saw where the Trail Blazers hit 2 or 3 FGs in the second quarter, but had roughly 18 points off free throws. I didn’t watch the 2nd half, but the first half the Trail Blazers were getting everything. Granted, the officiating overall in the playoffs have been horrendous. The lakers vs trail blazers game was difficult to watch b/c of it. AD went to the line a ton too for some questionable calls.

Edit: quoted the wrong thing lol

• goboltsgo

Oh and Green will play more mins then KCP today as long as he stays out of foul trouble, or hes ice cold and KCP gets hot or something like that right?

• mbunner23

Idk which stud to pay for. I’m thinking Bron.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

Idk which stud to pay for. I’m thinking Bron.

IMHO, the Harden rule still applies as he has ~80 FP upside with no WB. Though playoff Lebron certainly is appealing as well….I may have to add another version of my lineup with Lebron as the stud.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.