Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Miami ( -4.5 ) at Indiana ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 225.5
    6:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 12.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@WhiteyJones8 said...

I haven’t seen him mentioned yet but I’m playing a bunch of Fournier today. No way he’s highly owned after he screwed everyone two days ago.

recency bias has become overrated and shifted to the opposite.

He will be higher owned today than last game, because

1) People who played him game 1 have FOMO, and will go right back.

2) People who faded him game 1 will say, no way he bombs 2 games in a row.

• frugal

@casper said...

Yeah that was ridiculous I think it’s less rigged know nick van excel is the only player that’s came out I can’t remember the refs name but van exel was always complaining about how he was rigging games then the ref got busted for betting against the lakers when he was the ref in the game

Tim Donaghy. If you’ve not read the expose on his rise and fall it’s an incredibly interesting read. More or less, the FBI had busted him and wanted him to work under cover to expose the rest of the ring of corruption. The FBI discussed this in the joint investigation with the NBA who agreed. Next day, Stern publicly announces the investigation and conclusion which ends the FBI’s plans…

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

yes i do.

Took a bunch of shots. Played 30 minutes, yet he saw some early foul trouble, and missed the last 2 minutes due to the blowout. I’d peg him around 32-34 minutes in a close competitive game.

• JSteele

Also the Awesemo guys are touting Fournier as one of the top plays on the slate, so a bunch of fish will play him as well

• theIrrigator

@Njsum1 said...

Anyone like Eric Gordon for 4900 on DK? Sf/sg eligible

31.6% USG rate last game. 2nd on the team to Harden’s 34.9%

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Orlando is the biggest trap of the slate.

Agreed. Hard to pass on DJ and Ennis as value plays as they could pretty much stumble into value, but trying to tread lightly here.

• Ace15

@JSteele said...

Anyone looking at TJ Scorin’?

I am lol. I’m playing TJ hoping for another 40 burger. I get the Dipo out blah blah it won’t happen again. This is Bubble TJ though anything can happen.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

He definitely the #2 now, and will hurt House, McLemore and to an extent Covington fairly significantly.

• theIrrigator

@mbunner23 said...

Agree, I’m kind of doing the opposite of what most touts and everyone else are doing.

If ownership is correct than I am also

• jgchinz

How’s Gary Clark for some value?

Shouldn’t he get trash time in a blowout?

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Fournier comes up in the optimal cash game lineup on DK, so he will be highly owned. I’m not going near him.

• JSteele

@theIrrigator said...

I don’t mind him but I feel like he has a single digit usage rate when he shares the floor with Harden and then 50% usage rate when Harden rests for the 8-10 minutes.

• tmarohl

Anyone throwing a dart at Rondo?

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

He definitely the #2 now, and will hurt House, McLemore and to an extent Covington fairly significantly.

Yep that’s why Harden isn’t a must. He basically took Westbrook’s role

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Don’t know what do about Fournier. I was super heavy last time out, which was fine as I was like 65-100% Bam, Butler, Dragic and CP3.

But I’m conflicted here. I’ll take a couple of shares. Come in around 25%. He got a positive game flow and was the only one who did nothing. The assists and rebounds were encouraging, just didn’t shoot. In fact he got like half his points in the last two minutes of the game.

Don’t think I’m taking a stand with him. What his pown%

• theIrrigator

@tmarohl said...

Anyone throwing a dart at Rondo?

Gotta take a couple shares

• zeeshan2

really like herro as a value play today as well as dj on FD, maybe bazley

I like duncan to have a bounceback game today

• truegrinder

someone said this earlier. Not a chance LBJ lets Lakers lose tonight. He will have a HUGE game. I am gonna build some around LBJ and the Beard

• casper

@Ace15 said...

I am lol. I’m playing TJ hoping for another 40 burger. I get the Dipo out blah blah it won’t happen again. This is Bubble TJ though anything can happen.

Dipo is a shell of his former self he never came back from his injury he’s a guy now it’s Tjs team and he’d do anything to knock butler out of the playoffs butler won’t sell him a cup of coffee he’s charging everyone else 20 bucks he told tj he wouldn’t sell him one period

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

True.
    I have a few Schroeder/Fournier lineups… minutes were there, shot attempts were there…. if they fall they’ll do well

• damionismyname

@casper said...

Dipo is a shell of his former self he never came back from his injury he’s a guy now it’s Tjs team and he’d do anything to knock butler out of the playoffs butler won’t sell him a cup of coffee he’s charging everyone else 20 bucks he told tj he wouldn’t sell him one period

Damn he went up $5, last I heard they were $15.
    Butler is savage lol

• newzreview

@JSteele said...

Anyone looking at TJ Scorin’?

Love TJ, but much more usage without Dipo. Might have to fade.

• chris1485

On FanDuel for me it comes down to lebron/bam or Davis/warren… I’m perplexed

• theIrrigator

Jae Crowder (ankle) will start Thursday. https://t.co/DrXIzm7UOG

Lineup note: Heat will start Dragic, Butler, Robinson, Crowder, Adebayo on Thursday.

• theIrrigator

@chris1485 said...

On FanDuel for me it comes down to lebron/bam or Davis/warren… I’m perplexed

Lebron/Bam

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.