Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -11 ) at Brooklyn ( 11 ) —- T: 220
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bfwl3434

TLC 🔒

• fleishmo6

FVV
    Temple

• monarch

Trez is 4100….if you want to play someone who can 10x his price.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@monarch said...

Trez is 4100….if you want to play someone who can 10x his price.

Next series for sure. Not getting enough minutes just yet.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@sochoice said...

Next year? Wont be a next series for those guys. Mavs should be up 2-0

• Jsmitty123433

RG Overall Ranking

Gotta love Kawhi today Jokic mega lock for me like Luka bunch of cheap nets and off I go

• jessedio

So is Mike Conley going to dip into everyone’s stats?

• mbunner23

Kawhi always goes overlooked but I also think he’s a good play.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

A little hesitant on Luka….I do think the league is loving a LA/LA pairing in a couple weeks and it’s fairly evident with Porzingis getting tossed in Game 1 and Luka in constant foul trouble Game 2. I think Luka could be in foul trouble pretty easily again.

• mbunner23

@jessedio said...

Yes, Mitchell and Ingles especially. Clarkson is priced too high for me now as well.

• BUFUu2

anyone falling for the reggie jackson or wanamaker trap today I know i will but really want to go elsewhere…. I really like lou today though,

• monarch

@sochoice said...

I’m going to be early on Trez. Even if I lose every single slate. Being late on Trez is not the way to go IMO.

• Can i stomach playing ibumka again??? Allen may get overlooked again, the nets as a whole are gonna play until the end. I am hesistant on fvv because i feel like the day i finally pick him he will dud. But he plays the whole game pretty much.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I’m going to be early on Trez. Even if I lose every single slate. Being late on Trez is not the way to go IMO.

Hard to avoid at that price but does Trez ever smash in this matchup? Seems like half his mins are vs The Boban

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone falling for the reggie jackson or wanamaker trap today I know i will but really want to go elsewhere…. I really like lou today though,

Doubt I get any Wanamaker but I’ll grab some R-Jax shares

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Yes, Mitchell and Ingles especially. Clarkson is priced too high for me now as well.

Agreed. Conley new baby narrative game?

• mbunner23

@theIrrigator said...

Agreed. Conley new baby narrative game?

Really not into narratives but I’m sure he’s ready to play. I like the price on DK.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Norman Powell getting 30 mins again?

• emnj69

@jessedio said...

he MC will be in my lineup-cheap starter with 40 point potential

• emnj69

bron did me so wrong last night-so jilting when your low owned scubs get you want you need and then the studs dud on u

• frugal

Without Harris are we going to finally see BKN get blown out early? Lot’s of value in that game if it stays as close as things have been.

• DC2380

anyone going back to siakam?

• frugal

Haven’t looked at DK pricings, but Morris Sr is a Mavs killer going 28.5+ FP in 5 meetings this year for $18 on Yahoo.

• frugal

Is there a chance Tyler Johnson starts for Harris?

• emnj69

@DC2380 said...

anyone going back to siakam?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO especially in a game that they should win easily-you can pretty much get OG at a big discount and his numbers end up being close to Siakams

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.