Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -11 ) at Brooklyn ( 11 ) —- T: 220
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• emnj69

I would be THRILLED of I can some how get 20 out of Temple but probably chance of 10 or less :(

• marker0357

TLC is what 1 of 9? stop shooting dude! Allen and Lavert are the only ones doing anything for Nets.

• Dfspacman

Got temple on every damn lineup smh, slate already over for me lol

• tyleh

@emnj69 said...

I would be THRILLED of I can some how get 20 out of Temple but probably chance of 10 or less :(

SERIOUSLY BRO T_T idk how i ended up with so much of him. he is absolute trash what the hell. :( i would be thrilled for 20 also :( how did i not fade

Guess Martin isn’t gonna play today. But they put J Anderson in the game.. and Chiozza. Think Martin is better.

• cdub6238

Fvv… unbelievable lol

• emnj69

@Dfspacman said...

Got temple on every damn lineup smh, slate already over for me lol

same here-I did a few teams at a time today and not sure how but I had no idea I had 100% temple. I dont even like the dude just the price must have fit nicely
    I entered the smoke show fd to redeem myself tonight….

And I HAD some Ibaka’s… looking now.. O Ibaka’s somehow. Gotta stop the tinkering from now on.

• cdub6238

@marker0357 said...

TLC is what 1 of 9? stop shooting dude! Allen and Lavert are the only ones doing anything for Nets.

Umm…what game are you watching?

TLC is shooting poorly but he has 10 points 2 boards 2 assists

Tyler has 8 points 3 assists…

Only one not doing anything but hurting his team is Temple

• emnj69

I wish there was a cash out option like u can do on betting. My teams are all winning money and look great but the temple factor is now truly showing yet :(

• Dfspacman

If this game stays close ur gonna need at least 4guys from this slate to do good

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m right with the field on Temple on FD. 1.4 fpts.

.07 FPPM. Amazing

• emnj69

I am going to sacrifice a live chicken now to honor the fantasy goods to ask for a 20 point second half for Temple.

• Dmo_Htx

He’s awful. I don’t understand how you don’t have one of your better shot creators on the floor over him.

• emnj69

I have 22 teams of 22 teams with temple on them-I should have my fantasy license revoked and be banned from competition

• gaelicgirl

@866 said...

And I HAD some Ibaka’s… looking now.. O Ibaka’s somehow. Gotta stop the tinkering from now on.

Finally managed to break that habit

Still lose a lot, but at least it’s not from tinkering LOL

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Was extremely hard to not take Temple on FD at the SF position…..as it is he is killing me but was shocked he was only 39% as he has been performing very well last 2 weeks. Yuck…today he can’t walk and chew gum out there but was imo one of the locks of the slate on FD especially once they switched him to SF.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Didnt get to read any of the thread. Who is on the Kanter train with me? I’m not playing a crazy amount just like 20ish%

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

I have 22 teams of 22 teams with temple on them-I should have my fantasy license revoked and be banned from competition

Never do that with a punt. If you told me you had 22 teams with Luka or Kawhi on them, I would understand.

• frugal

@Dfspacman said...

If this game stays close ur gonna need at least 4guys from this slate to do good

Define “close”. I think we’re at a 20+ point lead opening the 4th.

• Golfnut04240

I love Allen’s stat line. Zero points scored with 11 boards and a total of 20.25 DK points.

• vick325

Better gpp combo? PG and Morris or luka and kleber?

• cdub6238

@frugal said...

Define “close”. I think we’re at a 20+ point lead opening the 4th.

More than likely, that buzzer beater from Fvv was a dagger

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

Never do that with a punt. If you told me you had 22 teams with Luka or Kawhi on them, I would understand.

it was not intentional by any means. I just was not paying attention as I did a few teams at time in between work. When the contest started I looked at my teams and said oh no how do I have so much temple then ofcourse he crashed and burned

• squidkill

Was $5000 temple popular on DK todAy???

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).