Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -11 ) at Brooklyn ( 11 ) —- T: 220
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 219
    6:30 PM EST : Boston ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 216
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Dallas ( 5.5 ) —- T: 232

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• kyastanley1

Better SG late slate DK value play Seth Curry or Alex Burks?

• theIrrigator

Lineup note: Jerami Grant starts second half ahead of Michael Porter Jr. on Friday.

• johnfoster8

Embiid or Tatum in the 1.5x captain spot?

• theIrrigator

@kyastanley1 said...

Better SG late slate DK value play Seth Curry or Alex Burks?

Curry safer but I’m going Burks. Burks might not play

• TruHawks

Hardaway Jr/Smart or Kemba/Kleber?

• theIrrigator

@johnfoster8 said...

Embiid or Tatum in the 1.5x captain spot?

I think Embiid

• theIrrigator

@TruHawks said...

Probably the 2nd one

• billythekidcowboysheat

@TruHawks said...

Nuggets are in a lot of trouble, idk what there gonna do rest of this series.

• tmarohl

Joker just sucks today, especially on d

• rstylz

@theIrrigator said...

Curry safer but I’m going Burks. Burks might not play

Why do you think Burks might not play? Was his low minutes last game not due to the blow out? For that matter wouldnt he be getting more minutes in a blow out…..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Nuggets are in a lot of trouble, idk what there gonna do rest of this series.

I wonder if they would dare bring in Plumlee next to Jokic, and let Plumlee bang with Gobert on the defensive end and just let Jokic shadow O’Neale.

• frugal

Damn…Conley maybe done at this point.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

That was it. This ones over.

• Mhesters

Did something happen to Porter jr or di d the coach like the Grant/Murray +/- 21 better than Porter’s -18? He was probably lollygagging

• Dmo_Htx

Just needed Nuggs to keep it around 20 but they couldn’t even do that

• theIrrigator

@rstylz said...

Why do you think Burks might not play? Was his low minutes last game not due to the blow out? For that matter wouldnt he be getting more minutes in a blow out…..

No the coach went with Neto over the Burks in the 1st half. 2nd Half he went with Burks over Neto. I think he goes with Burks the whole game but I have to at least give a Disclaimer because who knows at this point lol

And no he didnt get any blowout run last game either

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

I hope we can get some garbage time Craig. He’ll be like a superstar with these scrubs.

• theIrrigator

Lineup note: Sixers will start Milton, Richardson, Harris, Horford, Embiid on Friday.

• theIrrigator

Lineup note: Celtics will start Walker, Smart, Brown, Tatum, Theis on Friday.

• theIrrigator

Sweet we are gonna get 4 or 5 more mins of Conley and hopefully no more Gobert

• frugal

Alright, Conley hit. Now just need some fireworks in the late game.

• DC2380

any 2 game lineups?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Sweet we are gonna get 4 or 5 more mins of Conley and hopefully no more Gobert

Word. Gobert went from slate breaker to most likely completely unnecessary. Even Boban might outscore him.

• hypegotti

RunPureSports all locking nuggets in today, they’ll still be tweeting out 100k winners using their site tonight.

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

Word. Gobert went from slate breaker to most likely completely unnecessary. Even Boban might outscore him.

2nd half couldn’t of worked out any better for me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.