Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -12.5 ) at Orlando ( 12.5 ) —- T: 224
    3:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -3 ) at Okla City ( 3 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) at Portland ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• casper

@Njsum1 said...

Worst play on the slate. Dude shot 6-20 and 0-10 from three. Only scored 30dk and DK raised his price 200, to a whopping 5100. Yuck, not for me. 🧐

Yet if you must play him, don’t even think about going all in, be smart. Peel him off a lineup as tribute.

He scored 30 despite going 0-10 what if he went 4-10 which is reasonably possible.He had 40 FP upside if his shot starts falling.I like House as well played 38 min 1 RB short of a DD.

• Njsum1

@casper said...

He scored 30 despite going 0-10 what if he went 4-10 which is reasonably possible.He had 40 FP upside if his shot starts falling.I like House as well played 38 min 1 RB short of a DD.

Terrible play, destined to fail…and it’s more like 50 fp upside….doesn’t matter it will be bricks all day for EG.

• squidkill

@siddom said...

is giannis a lock?

No he is a scrub. Just like u say around the 2nd qtr

• siddom

@squidkill said...

No he is a scrub. Just like u say around the 2nd qtr

LOL. tilt man what can I say

• casper

Guys I like but am afraid to play German Rondo keeping a spot open for playoff Rondo Noel Pat C

• superjon

Is tonight the night we get a strong showing from CJ?

• mbunner23

DK Brogdon/Lopez or Bam/J green

• casper

My cash line up looks a lot like my cash line up that sucked last time

• IT4MVP

Vuc/AD/Bam

• casper

I can’t help myself I keep waiting for playoff Rondo to play and German rondo not to suck

• siddom

is a Diddy a lock?

• ninogarzone

@superjon said...

Is tonight the night we get a strong showing from CJ?

Dame with the dislocated finger I think I’m 100% cj he’s in a perfect spot imo hell shoulder more offensive workload

• tyetwo42

Any thoughts on Iggy tonight? He’s seeing the minutes. Just a matter of time before the peripherals show up

• Dmo_Htx

Going back to Brogdon but anyone like Dipo today?

• ScofieldReturns

@tyetwo42 said...

Any thoughts on Iggy tonight? He’s seeing the minutes. Just a matter of time before the peripherals show up

he had 1 steal 2 blocks last game, which accounted for half his value. peripherals are already there…and i don’t trust them

• hypegotti

Ennis or Augustin for utility

• Petergunz82

Ugghhhh just did multiple builds with Justin Holiday

• siddom

a Diddy or or abc?

• IT4MVP

I got lucky with him last game. Gonna be tough to repeat those 5 steals or wutever he had. Not a bad play tho imo just think Ennis is safer

• jfitzgan

Any strong feelings one way or the other on CP or brogdon for gpp?

• Petergunz82

@jfitzgan said...

Any strong feelings one way or the other on CP or brogdon for gpp?

Both, especially for balanced lineups

• casper

@ninogarzone said...

Dame with the dislocated finger I think I’m 100% cj he’s in a perfect spot imo hell shoulder more offensive workload

It’s his off hand he may not be as limited as everyone thinks and if he is the game could get real ugly real quick

• captainwacky

@casper said...

It’s his off hand he may not be as limited as everyone thinks and if he is the game could get real ugly real quick

Yeah, I kinda agree here; it’s not necessarily ‘if not dame, then CJ’. I think it’s ‘normal portland game or they get smoked’.

Or if you want to go 2nd banana, it’s Nurk who would have to step it up most to keep it close.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Giannis/glass build will be popular? Idk what to do, i have magic and want to run it back, but I’d rather play glass then giannis straight up. Bledsoe hasn’t shown me any ceiling, middleton could get 50 but has looked like 💩💩💩

• Mrsmith887

If you were really reaching on FD – would you go Marvin Williams & House or Crowder & Noel ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).