Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 232.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -13 ) at Brooklyn ( 13 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• johnfoster8

Do you think Philadelphia will rest Embiid tonight?

• BiGtIGeRs

Im going to throw darts

• BiGtIGeRs

@johnfoster8 said...

• superjon

@johnfoster8 said...

Why

Must-Win for Nugg.. gotta have some Murray/Jokic. PJ gets more run I feel like. Who can stop KAWHI.. 9800 I will play also.

• rstylz

is 9.5 wayyyyy to much for Mitchelle on DK? 1 good game with OT……

• monarch

Game four for the 3-0 types dont usually go well and the teams down are looking forward to going back home and for the Sixers also excited they don’t have to listen to Brett Brown anymore.

I think Tatum comes out and puts them out of their misery early. He probably won’t be a good play if that game is over by half. I guess I like Shake and am curious to see if Brown turns to Kyle O’Quinn if Embiid mails it in.

• jessedio

@johnfoster8 said...

They won’t rest anyone in the playoffs down 3-0.

• monarch

• jessedio

Mike Malone called his team soft and said he was outcoached. I bet the Nuggets come out pumped up tonight.

• Wooden_Bones

@jessedio said...

Mike Malone called his team soft and said he was outcoached. I bet the Nuggets come out pumped up tonight.

Or, they play soft again and get out coached.

• jessedio

@Wooden_Bones said...

Or, they play soft again and get out coached.

Fade at your own risk.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Chris Boucher type game

Even in an annihilation blowout, how many minutes are those guys going to get?

Whats the best case scenario? 20-22 fantasy points in 12 minutes? With worst case being 5 minutes and .8, like last game?

Not sure it’s worth it. Rather just play Craig again. Or even go Shamet chasing.

• telestraightshooter

possible upcoming Suspensions?

Ennis / Williams sharp disagreement came to blows
    Montrezl Harrell ?

• roomchat

Luka? Broken MRI machine? Really? Of course.

Key to the slate. When do we get the news?

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@roomchat said...

Luka? Broken MRI machine? Really? Of course.

Key to the slate. When do we get the news?

He’ll play and be ineffective most likely.

• telestraightshooter

? not !

it came back “nothing alarming” which to me means there’s something & 60% out

• telestraightshooter

@jessedio said...

too bad for coach Malone, the game is this afternoon…
    too many missing pieces, …MP gives up more on defense than he can score.

• mbunner23

@johnfoster8 said...

Why would they do that?

• noddy

Murray and Jokic and go from there. They’ll combine for at least 120 DK points.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Even in an annihilation blowout, how many minutes are those guys going to get?

Whats the best case scenario? 20-22 fantasy points in 12 minutes? With worst case being 5 minutes and .8, like last game?

Not sure it’s worth it. Rather just play Craig again. Or even go Shamet chasing.

No way. Boucher can score 40+ in 25 minutes. Shamet has never scored 40 points. He’d need an entire seven game series to get there.

• Pandamonious

@telestraightshooter said...

too bad for coach Malone, the game is this afternoon…
    too many missing pieces, …MP gives up more on defense than he can score.

Game is at 9 tonight.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

No way. Boucher can score 40+ in 25 minutes. Shamet has never scored 40 points. He’d need an entire seven game series to get there.

Your right, hence my 20-22 in 12 minutes, but why would Boucher play 25 minutes?

You’re saying TOR won’t even send the starters back out for the 2nd half?

Boucher isn’t even in the rotation, he’ll strictly get blowout minutes.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Your right, hence my 20-22 in 12 minutes, but why would Boucher play 25 minutes?

You’re saying TOR won’t even send the starters back out for the 2nd half?

Boucher isn’t even in the rotation, he’ll strictly get blowout minutes.

That’s not true.

Nurse said that Terence Davis was his 8th guy last game but he also said it was almost Boucher. Nurse is pretty solid with predicting which bench guy he wants to get going. He has already gotten RHJ, Powell and Davis involved in this series. If he wants he can easily get Boucher a first half rotation of eight minutes and all of the fourth quarter or perhaps more against Donta Hall and company. Its not set in stone but I am of the opinion that Nurse elects to get Boucher going because that is his history and it is their luxury.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

J. Allen get to shoot the ball today?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).