Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 232.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -13 ) at Brooklyn ( 13 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

These Doncic/”(player-popup #lou-williams)Lou Williams”:/players/lou-williams-1044 lineups may be hard to catch.

• siddom

lucky shot. he aired a three before that lol

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@yisman said...

I can’t believe Luka got a 40 point triple double 2 days after that bad ankle sprain

Ankle will swell up, they said!

Have nothing nice to wish to Mr Carlisle.

• pimpfist1

One of the best performances ever have ever seen. And I’m 40 and watched Mike…

• YourWorld

@Biasfan said...

21 yrs old, 43 pt, 17 reb, 13 ast triple double, on bum ankle, 2nd best player out, against best team in league, Game Winner!!!!
    Best player in NBA
    Faded Luka today, will never do it again.
    The kid is unreal.

He is not the best player in the NBA. He is good good. But not the best player. Come on now

• captainwacky

I have so much luka/williams/Kawhi… and almost all porzingis :(

• telestraightshooter

@P0key said...

OMG! That’s a BAAAAAAAAD MAN!!!

• yisman

So one game Porzingis is ejected early in the third

another game Luka gets hurt in the third

and the game after Porzingis doesn’t play at all

and yet this series has been very competitive

I think it’s because the Clippers are starting this scrub named Paul George. Replace him with an average player and the Clippers probably are leading the series.

• Njsum1

@jv21 said...

Wow Luka. I had 0% because I was concern with his injury.

He was only 9% in my contests…so you’ll be ok. You’re not winning anything without him, yet you can still possibly turn a profit without that scrub stat padder in your lineups 😉😜😎🔥🏀🍀.

• telestraightshooter

@YourWorld said...

He is not the best player in the NBA. He is good good. But not the best player. Come on now

today he is,
    today only

• tmarohl

Not bad for a “Bitch ass white boy” Unfortunately in my DK lineup with Luka, I played super scrubs PG13 and Trez.

• IT4MVP

I’ll take the 85 from Luka at 6% on top of Tatum’s 60 ty very much!!!!

• SkateFiend

If Doc Rivers doesn’t move PG13 to bench in the next game he should be fired.

• tmarohl

@telestraightshooter said...

today he is,
    today only

I said about a month ago that next years MVP will be Luka.

• Njsum1

@captainwacky said...

I have so much luka/williams/Kawhi… and almost all porzingis :(

Probably still cash a bunch with a 0 from Zinger With that lineup.

• P0key

@SkateFiend said...

If Doc Rivers doesn’t move PG13 to bench in the next game he should be fired.

or sit him like mavs did zingis lol

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

solid chance

realistically there’s just a handful of guys who can win MVP and Luka is certainly one of them

He’s incredible.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

How does PG stay glued to Seth instead of stepping to double up on Doncic that has a foot height advantage on RJax?

Looked like Kawhi was on him, then got picked and Reggie switched. It was pretty quick. Don’t think PG would have made it there. Don’t want to give up a completely wide open 3 either.

Sheed leaving Horry to help trap Manu in game 5 of the 2005 finals is still infamous to Pistons fans.

• bfwl3434

@IT4MVP said...

I’ll take the 85 from Luka at 6% on top of Tatum’s 60 ty very much!!!!

Same. I also have kemba in that lineup. Unfortunately no Lou will or Burke though.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

I think two years away, but same general idea.

• SkateFiend

@yisman said...

So one game Porzingis is ejected early in the third

another game Luka gets hurt in the third

and the game after Porzingis doesn’t play at all

and yet this series has been very competitive

I think it’s because the Clippers are starting this scrub named Paul George. Replace him with an average player and the Clippers probably are leading the series.

The Clips can’t stop a good team from scoring on them. Lou Williams is not a great defender. Paul George is apparently a good defender (according to stat guys, I suppose) but I don’t see him as a stopper.

They also seem to get out rebounded in streches. Not having Beverly and a 100% Harrell is hurting them.

Clips need a new coach. He doesn’t have control over the clubhouse. The entire organization should have a private but firm conversation with Harrell. What he did was was unforgivable in terms of both personal conduct and tactics. Don’t make “Doncic time” a thing.

• tmarohl

I think the Thunder won that Paul George trade.

• tmarohl

@captainwacky said...

I think two years away, but same general idea.

I think he is the best player in the NBA now, and I am not even counting today.

• siddom

luka was a horrible play, coming of an injury yet people still played him at 10%?

• siddom

@tmarohl said...

I think he is the best player in the NBA now, and I am not even counting today.

heck no, thats either ABC or Harden

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).