Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 232.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -13 ) at Brooklyn ( 13 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

No Ibaka, No Cash.

• chris1485

@monarch said...

I understand why you guys might not like Boucher. Its your money and if you play him you probably lose it but on the other hand he is someone who can win you a tournament. Serge Ibaka is not someone who can do that today.

Had to do it

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Conley, Clarkson, O’Neale, Gobert

Murray, Morris, MPJ, Jokic

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest (of course) how much we love Plumlee in showdown?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@goboltsgo said...

So fvv going to play or they just gonna let.serge do the work and run scrubs? Only lu I have that has Serge and Powell for late night 2 game has temple and fvv

FVV should play the whole 2nd half barring more foul trouble

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@chris1485 said...

Had to do it

To be fair, I think monarch was referencing ownership. Like, Ibaka will be high owned enough he’s not going to be the difference maker that gets you over the top. He also correctly predicted Ibaka would have 36 fantasy points….but I don’t think he meant at the half.

• noddy

Why is TLC fouling with 2 seconds left. Not watching just seeing it on ESPN gamecast. Now he has 3 fouls. I swear some people have no clue.

• Golfnut04240

Okay…Nets hangin’ around. LeVert with 44 DK points at the half.

• noddy

@Pandamonious said...

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest (of course) how much we love Plumlee in showdown?

Hadn’t considered Plumlee

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I was blindly getting 20% before you asked but now that I actually looked into I think I’m just gonna go 10% in case of another blowout. Looking at game flow he is not playing next Jokic at all. If it’s close all game Jokic plays 40 and Plumlee 8. So I’ll give him a 2 if 10 is the highest

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Hadn’t considered Plumlee

He’s probably not worth it, but I have this weird idea that Plumlee and Jokic play together for a chunk of the game and he gets a few extra minutes.

• cdub6238

Not gonna say woohoo about dodging Lowry on night slate…but dodging that 30% might make up for Zinger earlier…

Sucks though, swap Zinger for Tatum and I’d be +$50 on all day slate as well…

Only one I don’t have is Levert going ham

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m getting more Dozier and Bradley. 3k too much for Plumlee

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I was blindly getting 20% before you asked but now that I actually looked into I think I’m just gonna go 10% in case of another blowout. Looking at game flow he is not playing next Jokic at all. If it’s close all game Jokic plays 40 and Plumlee 8. So I’ll give him a 2 if 10 is the highest

Yeah, I just keep thinking about Gobert dominating last game, and them playing Plumlee more with Jokic and having Plum bang with Gobert while Jokic just shadows O’Neale.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m getting more Dozier and Bradley. 3k too much for Plumlee

Yeah, Bradley is pretty cheap.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

He’s probably not worth it, but I have this weird idea that Plumlee and Jokic play together for a chunk of the game and he gets a few extra minutes.

I guess its possible

• billythekidcowboysheat

Serge

Bruh tell my why i have
    Levert
    Serge smash
    Powell
    Allen

With bum
    Fvv foul ass
    And

No scrubs himself

• Bdog76

I have 2 lineups projected for around 400 one with one without luca so guess its possible to hit without him theres alot of good value today ibaka, walker, Powell, leverts in this game alone

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #94

RG Tiered Ranking

Well…. Powell is killing it, but so much for BKN rolling over… could have had LeVert and/or Ibaka, but of course the game could have also been a blowout in the 3rd…

Anyhow. Lineup is at 200 DK pts with 4 players left in the last game. If Powell keeps going looking at 220-230 end of this game.

Need 150 pts from 20,300 of salary… easy right?

The low 4k rage has Jerami, Millsap, Royce, Monte

Mid 5K Jingles and Clarkson

And than mid 6s… Murray, MPJ, Conley…

If I go higher I need to fish low and only ones that can be an upside play in case of an injury or game flow seem to be PJ Dozier, Plumlee and Bradley at 3100 but none of them is PF/F eligible so if I roster one of them I can only roster one G

With the positions I have left (PF, G, F, UTL) there is no way out from rostering 1 or 2 between Jerami, Millsap or Royce.

So I guess I can give up and just let it be. Am I missing something?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I just keep thinking about Gobert dominating last game, and them playing Plumlee more with Jokic and having Plum bang with Gobert while Jokic just shadows O’Neale.

They definitely need to do something

• squidkill

I only used serge, levert and OG.

• squidkill

We go Gobert/ Murray? Does MJP show up or is he is the shit house?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico

Probably

you can go Murray/Craig/Grant/Ingles or switch Murray/Craig to Conley/Morris or Conley/O’Neale

You could go Murray at G and Conley at UTL, but then you’d have to go with like Craig and Niang.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

So I guess I can give up and just let it be. Am I missing something?

I’d probably just go Clarkson, O’Neale, Morris, Murray or is that what you already have?

Well I guess you cant play Morris. Gotta be Millsap if you went with those 3 right?

• noddy

LeVert is a ball hog

• tyleh

no norman no cash :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).