Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 232.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -13 ) at Brooklyn ( 13 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Mr_tjRoto

I have tried 3 50/50s this weekend
    On Saturday played Kendrick Nunn
    On Sunday afternoon played Porzingis.
    On Sunday evening played Lowry
    First non baseball I have played since March
    Moral: Bazeball has bin very good to me

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’d probably just go Clarkson, O’Neale, Morris, Murray or is that what you already have?

Well I guess you cant play Morris. Gotta be Millsap if you went with those 3 right?

Correct. Can only fit two Gs

• IT4MVP

Patiently waiting for the Ibaka return

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

LeVert is a ball hog

Norm is a ball hog and a scrub

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #97

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

@Unico

Probably

you can go Murray/Craig/Grant/Ingles or switch Murray/Craig to Conley/Morris or Conley/O’Neale

You could go Murray at G and Conley at UTL, but then you’d have to go with like Craig and Niang.

Yeah. Have been playing with some combos… I guess if I have to play two Fs the choice is really between Grant/Royce/Clarkson/Conley (that’s what I have now) or 4200PF/Conley/Ingles/Morris (or other 4k F)

SO I Guess it comes down to: Ingles vs Clarkson and Grant vs Royce(Monte)

• NDNole

Luka is a stat padder

• DC2380

Temple is trash

• IT4MVP

Yes!!! Ibaka!!!

• IT4MVP

Up to 5th in the Assist on FD

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Nuggets will start Murray, Morris, Grant, Millsap, Jokic on Sunday.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Nuggets will start Murray, Morris, Grant, Millsap, Jokic on Sunday.

They had been starting Craig, right?

• tyleh

wtf is vangundy talking about. FVV CLEARLY shoves him at the end with his left arm/hand and right hand that he blocked with. hes never played in his life ___. intentional shove

• goboltsgo

wtf why would FVV even foul there much less shove the guy when up by that much?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ve been leading, or at least feel like I had been, leading the Ibaka charge in this forum since before game 1 tipped, and sadly this has been the lowest exposure to Ibaka I’ve had in any of the four games, despite still being above the field.

• noddy

116 points at the end of 3 quarters. Geez.

• siddom

raptors b squad better then nets starting lineup damn

• ghostfacekicker

On tilt from Porzingis earlier. FD Smoke Show I might have the after hours nuts. Mass entered, best lineup projected for 400. Minimum 32 way tie. LeVert, Powell, Siakam, Anunoby, Ibaka. Still have 4 players to go. Not saying who because people can still tinker, no lock. Good luck too all!

• goboltsgo

dk cash line tonight going to be what 280+?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@siddom said...

raptors b squad better then nets starting lineup damn

Hey just wait until they get bum leg Durant, Kyrie, and old man DeAndre Jordan back next year.

• noddy

@theIrrigator said...

Porter gonna do well on the second unit?

• zeeshan2

Tlc literally passed to a guy that was out of bounds

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

They had been starting Craig, right?

Yep

• squidkill

It’s back to 25. Get the starters in!!!!!!

• Yeoman

The Nets’ starting lineup never made it into the bubble. Except for Levert this is their b squad.

• squidkill

@noddy said...

Porter gonna do well on the second unit?

Let’s hope so. I got him in there.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).