Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 232.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -13 ) at Brooklyn ( 13 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ghostfacekicker

@ghostfacekicker said...

On tilt from Porzingis earlier. FD Smoke Show I might have the after hours nuts. Mass entered, best lineup projected for 400. Minimum 32 way tie. LeVert, Powell, Siakam, Anunoby, Ibaka. Still have 4 players to go. Not saying who because people can still tinker, no lock. Good luck too all!

Murray
    Conley
    LeVert
    Powell
    Siakam
    Anunoby
    Ibaka
    Grant
    Jokic

Hope Jokic out scores Gobert. Let’s gooooo!

• siddom

@ghostfacekicker said...

Murray
    Conley
    LeVert
    Powell
    Siakam
    Anunoby
    Ibaka
    Grant
    Jokic

that line is going to take first

• ghostfacekicker

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve been leading, or at least feel like I had been, leading the Ibaka charge in this forum since before game 1 tipped, and sadly this has been the lowest exposure to Ibaka I’ve had in any of the four games, despite still being above the field.

BKN bad against centers. Ibaka High FPPM. Splits minutes evenly with Gasol for the most part. He only needed 25 min a game to hit value. Next series he might not be the play. Depends on who they draw.

• Golfnut04240

I had 1 LU that had LeVert and Powell that combined for over 100 DK points. I have 5 guys in the Late Night Hammer. The 8th guy? TLC…ugh!

• land_of_the_lock

Ibaka almost had 3 fppm today. Wow.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghostfacekicker said...

Murray
    Conley
    LeVert
    Powell
    Siakam
    Anunoby
    Ibaka
    Grant
    Jokic

thats probably the winning lineup along with 35 other ppl.

• yisman

Powell and Ibaka, wow

I got all the injuries today.

First showdown with Porzingis.

Then showdown with Lowry.

• squidkill

@ghostfacekicker said...

BKN bad against centers. Ibaka High FPPM. Splits minutes evenly with Gasol for the most part. He only needed 25 min a game to hit value. Next series he might not be the play. Depends on who they draw.

Draw? Isn’t it Boston?

• mbunner23

Pricing looks tight tomorrow

• superjon

I’ve been a little tilted over the fact I had 100% KP and zero Luka (I thought I had some, but apparently not).

But at least I can take solace in the fact that I didn’t play Boucher over Ibaka :)

• yisman

Yes, Boston/Toronto is set

the two first round sweeps face off

• mbunner23

@squidkill said...

Draw? Isn’t it Boston?

Yes

• siddom

@mbunner23 said...

Pricing looks tight tomorrow

good idea to stack shae and Dennis the menace?

• noddy

@yisman said...

Yes, Boston/Toronto is set

the two first round sweeps face off

who wins that series?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Can finally can stop losing money on Brooklyn guys

• DC2380

@theIrrigator said...

Can finally can stop losing money on Brooklyn guys

agreed 100%

• mbunner23

@noddy said...

who wins that series?

Toronto

• squidkill

@noddy said...

who wins that series?

Gonna be a fun one for sure. Might go the distance

• noddy

@siddom said...

good idea to stack shae and Dennis the menace?

who are they?

• captainwacky

Great matchup overall. Probably 2 of the 3 best coaches in the league currently, and two really well constructed lineups. Raptors should win, but we shall see. Siakam is just so damn good, and he hasn’t even been playing well while they’ve been smoking fools in the bubble. If he finds his rhythm they can’t stop him.

• noddy

ESPN gamecast hasn’t worked on my phone for the past 2 games now

• siddom

@captainwacky said...

Great matchup overall. Probably 2 of the 3 best coaches in the league currently, and two really well constructed lineups. Raptors should win, but we shall see. Siakam is just so damn good, and he hasn’t even been playing well while they’ve been smoking fools in the bubble. If he finds his rhythm they can’t stop him.

I think raptors are going to struggle with containing Tatum

• goboltsgo

Idk about all this raptors just win against boston stuff. Brooklyn scrub PG and big men did work. Kemba and Tatum should eat and Boston can actually play defense sometimes unlike the nets.

• goboltsgo

Oh and look out guys but Boston let’s their center’s shoot too. At least 1 game kanter will eat but so will ibaka

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

ESPN gamecast hasn’t worked on my phone for the past 2 games now

nah its messed up, always messed up and wish I had an alternate to watch stats.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).