Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:00 PM EST : Boston ( -7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 7.5 ) —- T: 214
    3:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at Dallas ( 8 ) —- T: 232.5
    6:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -13 ) at Brooklyn ( 13 ) —- T: 217
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

@Njsum1 said...

Pretty sweet if it’s a first

I’ve found some that were close but I think it might be.

(1) the famous Pistons/Nuggets triple OT game: VandeWeghe had 51, IT and English each had 47.

(2) Gervin and Mike Mitchell went for 50 and 45 respectively as teammates, Brian Winters had 42 for Milwaukee in the same game.

(3) Trae Young 49, LaVine 47 last season.

(4) Harden 59, Beal 46 last fall.

(5) Erving 63, Bo Lamar 45 in an ABA game.

That’s all I’ve got. I don’t think I’m going to find anything in any old box scores because for the first 30 years of the NBA Wilt’s basically the only one who ever did it. Of course he did it more than any other five players in history combined…

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

I’ve found some that were close but I think it might be.

(1) the famous Pistons/Nuggets triple OT game: VandeWeghe had 51, IT and English each had 47.

(2) Gervin and Mike Mitchell went for 50 and 45 respectively as teammates, Brian Winters had 42 for Milwaukee in the same game.

(3) Trae Young 49, LaVine 47 last season.

(4) Harden 59, Beal 46 last fall.

(5) Erving 63, Bo Lamar 45 in an ABA game.

That’s all I’ve got. I don’t think I’m going to find anything in any old box scores because for the first 30 years of the NBA Wilt’s basically the only one who ever did it. Of course he did it more than any other five players in history combined…

They said this was the first time two players went for 50

• rvnfn77

@tmarohl said...

Before tonight there were 334 people left with a streak of 6. I extended mine to seven tonight.

I show 317 with streak of 6 going into tonight. How many you think get to 14?

• Tomorrow is the day i go back to

Yall can book it. Should be a nice pivot off a chalky freek.

• tmarohl

@rvnfn77 said...

I show 317 with streak of 6 going into tonight. How many you think get to 14?

I don’t know, but they stop counting when you get to 10

• TheWombat24

Kobe and Jamison scored 51 each in a regular season game.

• rvnfn77

@tmarohl said...

I don’t know, but they stop counting when you get to 10

Top gets an extra 10 k split so could reach 14

• siddom

Murrray and donny Mitch performance individually was better than Lukas tbh even though he sealed the game

• siddom

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Tomorrow is the day i go back to

LOL – hes gonna get shut down second half like usual. I don’t c it.

• tmarohl

@rvnfn77 said...

Top gets an extra 10 k split so could reach 14

It says 10+ share 15K

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Tomorrow is the day i go back to

Giannis isn’t going to be chalky. I would be shocked if he is over 20% owned. Lebron and Davis priced below him on DK. On FD he is the most expensive player and has no upside at that price.

• He was 34% yesterday, chalky in terms of the studs… primarily compared to dame.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Anyone doing that streak contest on FD?

I am but I don’t know how to tell if im doing well. My streak is th 25c and 5c entries.

• gaelicgirl

Cashed in the afternoon slate with Porzingis in my LAC/DAL game stack

Luka is amazing, what a game!

• SkateFiend

@gaelicgirl said...

Cashed in the afternoon slate with Porzingis in my LAC/DAL game stack

Luka is amazing, what a game!

He kinda looks like Steven Crowder but plays like Larry Bird. He’s certainly better looking than Larry Bird.

Keep him away from the city girls in America.

• rvnfn77

@tmarohl said...

It says 10+ share 15K

No read the fine rules there is an additional 10 k for the highest streak

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).